Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mask of the Revenant: Hotfix 23.6.2

[DE]Danielle

2 hours ago, DawnoftheWhiteFury said:

The third lore fragment from the Revenant quest still hasn't been unlocked for me despite having completed the quest. Can this get a fix soon?

Seconded.  The only fragment not unlocked in my lore codex is this one, and that's just funny.

The other two are unlocked without issue, and I've gotten the speech from Nakak to the entry's effect.  Not to mention, the frame is unlocked and leveled already.

Please buff Revenant's 4 to 15 energy consuption instead of 20. I agree that 12 was low, but 20 is simply too much. There are many other warframes that can clear rooms even easier that don't have such a rough efficiency-impediment and aren't hindered by objects and small tilesets.

21 minutes ago, Darth_Kasai said:

Please buff Revenant's 4 to 15 energy consuption instead of 20. I agree that 12 was low, but 20 is simply too much. There are many other warframes that can clear rooms even easier that don't have such a rough efficiency-impediment and aren't hindered by objects and small tilesets.

Agreed to this and also the post about his 1 being completely resistant to friendly fire. Both of these are almost a must-have for Revenant being a relevant frame, otherwise he'll fade into the background like Wukong (with a similar ability too!).

On 2018-09-01 at 12:34 AM, Fanzschnabs said:

You don't need so many formas on any frame, tbh... pretending seriously otherwise would just prove everyone you're either incompetent or plain lying just for the drama.

And all those frame are useful, and most of them only need a pair, sometime only one, forma to get about any build you could want on it.

Also, all those frame are strong in their own ways, and even if you only think about dps/kills, that's at least half of your list that has to be redacted if you want to at least sound remotely plausible...

have it your way 🙁:thumbup:

On 2018-08-31 at 10:29 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

Labor Day is upon us, so the DE staff will be heading into a long weekend! We'll be back on Tuesday, September 4th. Cheers!

Fixes:

• Fixed excessive flickering on surfaces while flying in Archwing through the Plains. 
  • Fixed Man of Few Words showing a replay button in the quest screen before being completing for the first time. 
  • Fixed Prod Crewman lunge attack dealing no damage.
  • Fixed Fragment audio in the Codex not working properly.
  • Fixed Mag’s Crush FX and animation timing. 
  • Fixed Mag Prime’s mesh not using her accent color. 
  • Fixed issues with Umbra going invisible after transferring back to him from Operator mode. 
  • Fixed issue with Operator appearing invisible in The Sacrifice’s final cinematic if you have not yet visited The Quills.

The Pyrus Project Fixes: 

• Fixed issue with context action allowing more than intended Pyrus Essence. 
  • Fixed Pyrus Essence not dropping from Nox enemies when they are marked as Essence Carriers. 
  • Fixed the Jordas Golem being marked as an Essence Carrier.

The Pyrus Project Spoiler Fixes:

Reveal hidden contents
  • Missed notes from last night's Hotfix for Zylok changes that were intended for its release with 23.6.0:
    • Increased Puncture damage to 16.8 
    • Increased Slash damage to 78.4
    • Increased Impact damage to 4.8
    • Decreased Fire Rate and increased recoil to compensate for additional damage
    • Fixed Trigger Type in Arsenal being incorrectly listed as “Semi” instead of “Duplex” 
  • Zylok has been re-enabled in Conclave now that it has received PvP treatment. 
  • Fixed issue with the Zylok that could unload the entire clip at once.

Note on Revenant:
We continue to closely monitor feedback channels on Revenant and will continue to do so over the long weekend. Thank you! 

DE can you please add an in game auction house. Were you can post primes and items for a platinum price wich other pople can buy. Theese items would be taken down after 24 hours of stayng on the AH (auction house)

Abit Thinking: did today with randoms the eidolons, did 98 % dmg from team and goes angry by mates, the 1 good amp that we had 4 4 3 u destroyed. Venus is coming, teams will that while goes to 1-2 player each run and u need 1 nite for 1 tridolon group. Thanks DE

greate an quill rank as minimal requiremnt, to kick the excaliburs limbos and zephyrs for the tridolon out!

Spoiler

after finishing the relay I went to darvo just to see how his room looks and I wanted to see what he is selling I got stuck with no dialogue and only darvo's face the only way to 

fix it was to go to show profile and then tap esc  we cant go to navigation and samaris trough the doors and only by fast travel

You know? I still keep with my previous suggestions and ideas of how to improve Revenant, but I think Enthrall would have worked the best with 20 enemies, since Dance Macabre would allow Revenant to create a nasty, hazardous area of energy pillars...

On 2018-09-01 at 4:29 AM, [DE]Danielle said:

Labor Day is upon us, so the DE staff will be heading into a long weekend! We'll be back on Tuesday, September 4th. Cheers!

Fixes:

• Fixed excessive flickering on surfaces while flying in Archwing through the Plains. 
  • Fixed Man of Few Words showing a replay button in the quest screen before being completing for the first time. 
  • Fixed Prod Crewman lunge attack dealing no damage.
  • Fixed Fragment audio in the Codex not working properly.
  • Fixed Mag’s Crush FX and animation timing. 
  • Fixed Mag Prime’s mesh not using her accent color. 
  • Fixed issues with Umbra going invisible after transferring back to him from Operator mode. 
  • Fixed issue with Operator appearing invisible in The Sacrifice’s final cinematic if you have not yet visited The Quills.

The Pyrus Project Fixes: 

• Fixed issue with context action allowing more than intended Pyrus Essence. 
  • Fixed Pyrus Essence not dropping from Nox enemies when they are marked as Essence Carriers. 
  • Fixed the Jordas Golem being marked as an Essence Carrier.

The Pyrus Project Spoiler Fixes:

Reveal hidden contents
  • Missed notes from last night's Hotfix for Zylok changes that were intended for its release with 23.6.0:
    • Increased Puncture damage to 16.8 
    • Increased Slash damage to 78.4
    • Increased Impact damage to 4.8
    • Decreased Fire Rate and increased recoil to compensate for additional damage
    • Fixed Trigger Type in Arsenal being incorrectly listed as “Semi” instead of “Duplex” 
  • Zylok has been re-enabled in Conclave now that it has received PvP treatment. 
  • Fixed issue with the Zylok that could unload the entire clip at once.

Note on Revenant:
We continue to closely monitor feedback channels on Revenant and will continue to do so over the long weekend. Thank you! 

The mask of the revenant quest broke for me and i can't get the revenant blueprint anymore could u guys help me ?

Archived