[DE]Danielle

Mask of the Revenant: Hotfix 23.6.2

id love you if you checked my issue on the pc bug reports...operator issues occurring oddly after fix and options resetting as well...

On 2018-09-01 at 4:29 AM, [DE]Danielle said:

Labor Day is upon us, so the DE staff will be heading into a long weekend! We'll be back on Tuesday, September 4th. Cheers!

Fixes:

• Fixed excessive flickering on surfaces while flying in Archwing through the Plains. 
  • Fixed Man of Few Words showing a replay button in the quest screen before being completing for the first time. 
  • Fixed Prod Crewman lunge attack dealing no damage.
  • Fixed Fragment audio in the Codex not working properly.
  • Fixed Mag’s Crush FX and animation timing. 
  • Fixed Mag Prime’s mesh not using her accent color. 
  • Fixed issues with Umbra going invisible after transferring back to him from Operator mode. 
  • Fixed issue with Operator appearing invisible in The Sacrifice’s final cinematic if you have not yet visited The Quills.

The Pyrus Project Fixes: 

• Fixed issue with context action allowing more than intended Pyrus Essence. 
  • Fixed Pyrus Essence not dropping from Nox enemies when they are marked as Essence Carriers. 
  • Fixed the Jordas Golem being marked as an Essence Carrier.

The Pyrus Project Spoiler Fixes:

Reveal hidden contents
  • Missed notes from last night's Hotfix for Zylok changes that were intended for its release with 23.6.0:
    • Increased Puncture damage to 16.8 
    • Increased Slash damage to 78.4
    • Increased Impact damage to 4.8
    • Decreased Fire Rate and increased recoil to compensate for additional damage
    • Fixed Trigger Type in Arsenal being incorrectly listed as “Semi” instead of “Duplex” 
  • Zylok has been re-enabled in Conclave now that it has received PvP treatment. 
  • Fixed issue with the Zylok that could unload the entire clip at once.

Note on Revenant:
We continue to closely monitor feedback channels on Revenant and will continue to do so over the long weekend. Thank you! 

The mask of the revenant quest broke for me and i can't get the revenant blueprint anymore could u guys help me ?