Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mask of the Revenant: Hotfix 23.6.2

[DE]Danielle

Just now, MorradiX said:

Say what now??  😵

The increased energy consumption for his 4th wasn't even necessary ^^;

Sometimes it doesn't really mean something is broken and needs to fixed if someone cries OP or for a nerf without illustrating why its overpowered or broken.

9 minutes ago, Electric-Serge said:

I can't login to the game anymore courtesy of this hotfix

Might be simply server overloads.  I got this after the update completed when it was doing a double-check:

AqMB2OK.jpg

But it restated and the game is slow to enter.  Probably also because of overload as well. 

There was insane stops to the point where it felt the game was going to crash when in Cetus and on the Plains.  Hopefully it was addressed without being documented.  In which case, I'll edit this message whether it continues or not.  

1 minute ago, MBaldelli said:

Might be simply server overloads.  I got this after the update completed when it was doing a double-check:

AqMB2OK.jpg

But it restated and the game is slow to enter.  Probably also because of overload as well. 

There was insane stops to the point where it felt the game was going to crash when in Cetus and on the Plains.  Hopefully it was addressed without being documented.  In which case, I'll edit this message whether it continues or not.  

My login problems were fixed already, but I appreciate the suggestion anyway

i found a bug on phantasm, please fix, when you place mods like shotgun spazz or any other firerate mod, it is not affecting the time you expend charging the secondary shot, it should speed up the time like the bows charged shots, please fix. thank you guys amazing updates.

Revenant needs two things.

1. He doesn't scale at all so nerfing his 4th was genius level bad. Instead why not make it penetrate frames and nerf it only 30% Efficient.

2. Shields have no mitigation and he has no armor and low health so he's bad at scaling in every type of tank tried. I would assume your adding a Damage Mitigation ability mod for his thralls because the frame attracts damage like a passive ability?

HP + Armor =bad

QT=Bad

Shield = Really bad

il y a 5 minutes, [DE]Danielle a dit :

Hey guys! We're looking into issues after this hotfix. Apologies for the trouble! 

Can anyone at DE have a quick look at the screenshake problem ? It seems like some scripts somehow turn it on without changing it to "ON" in the options.

I've detailed it in a bug report thread and in the previous patchnote as well, if you ever need some details about it...

Was expecting this to be patched by now but again: -This quest is broken for me because the game crashed when i picked up the first glowing thing in the plains and when i go back into the plains at any time of day, I cant continue picking up the rest of the glowing things to spawn the frame. So I can't complete it thanks to the crash as I've tried talking to nakak again, doing bounty's and going into the plains at different times of the day or night but nothing will fix it. PLEASE PATCH THIS BUG

Maybe Listin for real like you guys used to, and un-do the nerf, and maybe reconize that Nerfing for little to no good reason is a bad idea, as the others in this thread have already said, the energy consumption is way too high, the damage is lower than many other 4th abilites, it can be blocked by terrain, has difficulty hitting enemies that are too high, too low, or behind other enemies, before the nerf already drained a moderately high ammount of energy, and as Omega pointed out the frames he listed can do damage through cover, walls, and have less to no issues hitting enemies that are above and below them. just Un-Nerf Revenant's only Above Average ability, and maybe add the following changes, 1 scales with strength, OR prevents others in the squad from killing thralls, 2 add a cooldown for the consumption of a charge of maybe 0.5-1.5 seconds before another charge is used, or a way faster cast time,

Seeing how recent frames get consistently more mediocre than older ones as time flies makes me worried about a potential Mesa 'balance patch' when her prime comes... And Equinox.

I hope you will reconsider what dps abilities 'should' do in a farming game.

thanks DE for the fixes
 i know people kept complaining about his 4th but to me it prevents players from AFK which is troublesome when we revive them and they dont even move. Even now there are still AFK revenant players which is sad
i honestly prefer to add more to his thrall numbers as they kept easily being kill by teamates faster than i can spread it  and also the number of charges for his second.

2 minutes ago, Melanholic7 said:

can u tell about what are u speaking? never understand this thing 😞 

people claim an umbra frame, now the claim the need to use prime look on umbra frame. Seen logic.

2 minutes ago, Najmi1994 said:

thanks DE for the fixes
 i know people kept complaining about his 4th but to me it prevents players from AFK which is troublesome when we revive them and they dont even move. Even now there are still AFK revenant players which is sad
i honestly prefer to add more to his thrall numbers as they kept easily being kill by teamates faster than i can spread it  and also the number of charges for his second.

The reason people use the 4 including me, because the rest of he tool kit are bad.

Community:[DE] were hungry.

[DE]: there a Sandwich 

Community: HEY [DE] this sandwich only have vegetables and no jams or cheese.

[DE]: *Take the Sandwich and eat the vegetables and 1 bread slice* FIX IT

Community: wut? 

3 minutes ago, eyf101 said:

Maybe Listin for real like you guys used to, and un-do the nerf, and maybe reconize that Nerfing for little to no good reason is a bad idea, as the others in this thread have already said, the energy consumption is way too high, the damage is lower than many other 4th abilites, it can be blocked by terrain, has difficulty hitting enemies that are too high, too low, or behind other enemies, before the nerf already drained a moderately high ammount of energy, and as Omega pointed out the frames he listed can do damage through cover, walls, and have less to no issues hitting enemies that are above and below them. just Un-Nerf Revenant's only Above Average ability, and maybe add the following changes, 1 scales with strength, OR prevents others in the squad from killing thralls, 2 add a cooldown for the consumption of a charge of maybe 0.5-1.5 seconds before another charge is used, or a way faster cast time,

this guy knows where its at, maybe while your at it, allow a few more thralls or at least fix their AI because most if not all of the ones i summon that accually survive in a full group of tenno decide they would rather eat glue in a corner rather then shoot or attack their once-upon-a-time allies in arms

Archived