[DE]Danielle

Mask of the Revenant: Hotfix 23.6.2

So you increased Zylok damage by less then 2 times, but decrease it's fire rate almost by 3 times. Really? It's so much weaker now. 

Edited by Soreg
wrong name
  • Upvote 3

10 hours ago, Omega said:

Thanks for the hotfix DE! Can we expect changes that compliment Revenant's kit as a whole rather than having efficiency nerfs that are detrimental to his overall novelty?  We have so many other frames with better room clearing abilities with very low overall energy consumption such as Volt/Saryn/Equinox who are not limited to obstacles yet Revenant gets a pretty generous 60%+ nerf to his efficiency for an ability that's severely hampered by the small tilesets (and even other frames can block him)

Stop trying to get everything nerfed. 

• Upvote 4

A buff to revenants 2&3 would be nice, a whole 11 hits isn't much, he's squishier than nova and the 60% increase to his 4's energy per second was ridiculous. Saryn, ember etc can all clear rooms for way less energy and aren't limited by obstacles/line of sight. He went from ok to bad, and I was really excited for him. Would love it if he was actually useable

Revert uncalled for nerf to Rev's 4 please. If you didn't want it to be a "set and forget" move, then don't design it as one.

Also please tone down the "smoke" effect on his 2. It's a bit too much.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

i like rev's kit after the enthrall cap raise. 1,2 and 4 are nice but his reave feels useless as a 3 ability. if it could give overshields or make more thralls when a thrall was struck or something else then it'd be nicer. but i'd just hit 2 to restore shields by not taking damage and find some health orbs or something. not wasting too much energy on that 3 ability. Thanks, can't wait for what's to come guys. Hopefully chroma prime gets a kit overhaul when he graces us with his presence

• Like 1

Revenant quest was dissapoint and boring with the only at night lock. its not that hard to write a script to load into a night instance for the quest to keep the immersive atmosphare instead of locking it into the real night circle, as well as the 15H lock on the The Pyrus Project THIS is annoying af, and player dont like it.

• Woah 1

Il y a 15 heures, Neightrix a dit :

100% status doesn't matter on non-shotguns (see Akstiletto Prime). Even if it had 30% status you wouldn't use more than 2 60% mods, especially with it being largely slash and very slow firing - no reason to dilute the procs you want with extra elements or lose mods slots that could be use for more damage.

Yet even with around 90 Status it doesnt seem to proc that much .. which is super weird .. 

When you return can you finally slove the problem of players who finished revenant quest not being ablle to try again to obtian 3rd fragment ? like make this quest replayable or something ?

• Like 1

While you are at it, fix the time gated things, because this is getting into bS#&$ mobile "free" games area now. I can stomach crafting system, but limiting quests/events to time gates, well that is a new low. Both Revenant and Relay thing. Also, enemies level scaling when?

• Like 2

Need fix for there no longer being a way to get weapons back when disarmed via Drahk Masters

• Like 1

Man, why 20 enemrgy/seconds... is this new trend of DE to nerf from Ember, Banshee. Gara and now Revenant 4th ability tu tottaly junk  against lvl 80+ enemy...

Why DE?

I love survival missions, and even those abilities sre weak against high lvl enemy, now are even weaker

5 hours ago, MunsuLight said:

Yet even with around 90 Status it doesnt seem to proc that much .. which is super weird .. 

Because if has pellets of sorts... it releases 5 beams,  which the game interprets as pellets. This gun is treated like a shotgun... like the phage.  

Eidolon fixes when???
Abilities (1-5) getting disabled until you hop to the water or nuke yourself with something.
Not able to see a damn thing due the disco show during Gantu and Hydro.
Also I've noticed Hydrolist and Gantulyst being killed even with the correct amount of CHARGED lures present close to the Eidolon.

[Sarcasm] But sure... Drop more skins... That would fix it. At least it'll fix your pockets.

And since you disabled the most viable way to farm Oxium, yet gave us no alternative, nor cost alterations.
I understand that it was an exploit. But don't you know why people use exploits like the capture farm was?
Because there isn't any other viable way of getting a reasonable amount of Oxium/hour.
Now we only have defense and exterminate, and praying to RNGeesus that we get many drones.

Let's talk about your balancing... khm i mean nerfing schedules. People will continue to use powerful stuff until you make it useless.
But don't you know what balancing means? It means every frame/weapon having equal chances of being powerful with the right setup.
So when you getting the crybabies whining about this or that is too OP, take look what it bests. For example, Maiming Strike.
It makes some weapons godtier when it comes to killing weak stuff fast. Also makes resource farming faster. So it HAS a purpose.
And instead of butchering the combo system, and [DE]leting the whole melee system, you should look for a way for other melees to be better,
if not, the same level at spin2wins. And Maiming Strike is also a very rare and expensive mod. It should be powerful. How players gonna feel
when you butcher it, along with the combo system?

And one last thing. I've heard that you wanna make multishot drain ammo, either from the pool or the magazine.... You. Just. Don't. Do. This. Period.
Multishot is one of the best things when it comes to guns.

Soo, people with rivens who has multishot or slide crit on their riven gonna feel very very disappointed in YOU. They gonna feel that they wasted hundreds, if not, thousands of platinum and kuva on a thing which you wanna make useless.

THINK before you touch anything. Or you will loose most of your player base. You have proven that you CAN make good content. Now just don't ruin it.

But don't take me wrong, I love this game. That is the reason that I care about it's current state. I'd just simply delete it if I wouldn't gave a f0ck about it.

• Like 1
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 1

Il y a 2 heures, Cephalon_Pestilence a dit :

Because if has pellets of sorts... it releases 5 beams,  which the game interprets as pellets. This gun is treated like a shotgun... like the phage.  

Oh i was talking about the Zylok.. My phantasma has 100%SC

• Like 1

oh my .. Zylok .. useless weapon. mish mush of all the useless things in a pistol.. and once again it could have been a fairly good weapon.. but no..

and the long awaited Revenant.. again could have been a real fun frame in low to mid level missions .. but no .. both of these just end up as mastery fodder.. open level up throw out ..

Oh well wait for the next one to come out.. hopefully we'll get something that will work at high levels and not just be more mastery fodder!

My Revenant quest is bugged, after I did the first part of the quest nothing happens

Edited by Dark_21

Ok, the changes on revenant are ALMOST perfect... even the increased energy cost were good to me, but we still need some fixes on Enthrall. They're becoming downed RLY easily and isn't that worthy to put duration on it while they can be killed by AOE warframes like ember, excalibur etc etc;
I sugest you to allow ONLY the Revenant to deal damage on them, PLEASE.. that all I need to tell everybody what is my favourite warframe 

I bought the mask for the Revenant. Entered a PoE bounty, during which it became night. The quest started. I found the first "clue" for the quest. Then the party extracted from the mission. Now I can not continue the quests - I enter PoE at night, nothing happens.

Have tried the following (everything during the night cycle) :

• Reloading to the game client
  • Unequipping and reequipping the mask
  • Traversed the whole area of the lake
  • Watched a whole bunch of videos of people getting the quest bugged on different phase. All their solutions didn't work.

What to do now?
Is suck a hard thing to consider, since every time a new quest is released that there is a way (not intentional) that people will get it bugged - so you can add the option that the player can hard-reset the quest and start over?! Seriously are you so always so confident that the new quest is so fool-proof, and yet again this. Then the person reads forums, watches a ton of videos (totally spoiling the quest itself btw) and then if he is lucky - there is a solution to the bug he encountered...

Seriously - add a hard reset option for all new quests - it will save both you and the players a lot of frustration!!!!

46 minutes ago, unn1cked said:

I bought the mask for the Revenant. Entered a PoE bounty, during which it became night. The quest started. I found the first "clue" for the quest. Then the party extracted from the mission. Now I can not continue the quests - I enter PoE at night, nothing happens.

Have tried the following (everything during the night cycle) :

• Reloading to the game client
  • Unequipping and reequipping the mask
  • Traversed the whole area of the lake
  • Watched a whole bunch of videos of people getting the quest bugged on different phase. All their solutions didn't work.

What to do now?
Is suck a hard thing to consider, since every time a new quest is released that there is a way (not intentional) that people will get it bugged - so you can add the option that the player can hard-reset the quest and start over?! Seriously are you so always so confident that the new quest is so fool-proof, and yet again this. Then the person reads forums, watches a ton of videos (totally spoiling the quest itself btw) and then if he is lucky - there is a solution to the bug he encountered...

Seriously - add a hard reset option for all new quests - it will save both you and the players a lot of frustration!!!!

Check your inbox 🙂