Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Network not Responding"

(XBOX)Jonty EU

6 minutes ago, (PS4)jaegerbombtastic said:

Considering I’ve actually never had issues with Warframe aside from the occasional downs, I’ve already accepted this. Please don’t put words into my mouth.

Your statement just seemed a little irrelevant to the rest of the post. In terms of, there must be some reason for stating this:

21 minutes ago, (PS4)jaegerbombtastic said:

I put money into this game because I enjoy it, but now can’t due to these issues the game is having.

It just reads like "I am annoyed I spent money on a game I cannot play due to server issues". My interpretation is evidently wrong. But the statement was kind of just tacked on the end without any explanation.

DE is unlikely to even acknowledge the issue. It may be their infrastructure having an issue somewhere. The issue normally just gets silently fixed.

1 minute ago, krc473 said:

Your statement just seemed a little irrelevant to the rest of the post. In terms of, there must be some reason for stating this:

It just reads like "I am annoyed I spent money on a game I cannot play due to server issues". My interpretation is evidently wrong. But the statement was kind of just tacked on the end without any explanation.

DE is unlikely to even acknowledge the issue. It may be their infrastructure having an issue somewhere. The issue normally just gets silently fixed.

I meant that I’m annoyed because I can’t play. I do not regret spending money on this game, but I’m entirely exhausted due to the fact I can’t enjoy either solo or multi for relic grinding or something enjoyable. Not even with my clan members. 

I’m hoping it gets fixed soon, that’s all. I really love playing warframe for an unwind after work, and not being able to, well, do anything in game is stressful and upsetting. 

Tried to change regional servers.

My fiancé (plays with me) has tried Oceania, and South America. I have tried Europe and Asia. We still received Network Not Responding.

I am having no issues aside from this, and the disconnection it’s causing. I’m usually on NA servers but changing didn’t help.

I don’t know if there’s anything else I can do, but if there is please give me an idea. I miss playing the game (even does it solo).

Thanks.

I doubt this is a big, but it is affecting the performance of my playtime. Both my roommate and I are having this issue almost constantly for the past few days. It's a recently developed issue. We are both using the WiFi (My PS4 can used the 5gHz connection, and his is the 2.4 gHz) this used to be an issue that would happen every now and again but now it's happening every couple of minutes when playing. It's not really affecting much, it's a momentary thing, but it's rather annoying. Not sure what to do about it. Thanks for your time!

(MR24 here, I live in Central America and I have always used the default network preferences)

I have been playing frequently warframe more than a year ago, I have the same ps4 with the same ISP and the same speed, very rarely had experienced host migration problems, however, after "the sacrifice" update, "the host migration issue" it became really annoying and exasperating because it prevents me from successfully participating in "random public games", I even uninstalled the game and reinstalled it to debug any mismatch but the problem persists, if I am "the host", the other Tennos frequently are disconnected after a few minutes and I must try to finish the mission alone (if I can...)

(there is no tridolon for me and some sorties are really difficult or unbeatable)

I hope this turns out to be --temporary-- because as I said, I had never experienced this magnitude before in this kind of issue in particular and I really love warframe.

(..it's weird because no other online game gives me this kind of problem, maybe the next update on consoles fix it, I really hope so!)

sorry for my poor english :blush:

2 hours ago, (PS4)Nosferaeh-CR said:

(MR24 here, I live in Central America and I have always used the default network preferences)

I have been playing frequently warframe more than a year ago, I have the same ps4 with the same ISP and the same speed, very rarely had experienced host migration problems, however, after "the sacrifice" update, "the host migration issue" it became really annoying and exasperating because it prevents me from successfully participating in "random public games", I even uninstalled the game and reinstalled it to debug any mismatch but the problem persists, if I am "the host", the other Tennos frequently are disconnected after a few minutes and I must try to finish the mission alone (if I can...)

(there is no tridolon for me and some sorties are really difficult or unbeatable)

I hope this turns out to be --temporary-- because as I said, I had never experienced this magnitude before in this kind of issue in particular and I really love warframe.

(..it's weird because no other online game gives me this kind of problem, maybe the next update on consoles fix it, I really hope so!)

sorry for my poor english :blush:

Honestly, your English is better than mine!

and yep! Same thing here! I know I’ve said it above, but having your team vanish on 20 rounds of Hydron then losing it kind of... stings really badly.

For nearly 4 days now, I've been having this same issue. 80% of the time, I am have some sort of "Network Not Responding" notification on the screen, or general lagginess through the roof. I have troubleshot everything I could from re-configuring my router modes and settings, swapping channels, changing my network settings on my console etc. Nothing has helped in the slightest. I get it's a free game, and I only started playing 22 days ago, but these past few days have literally killed my excitement, which is depressing.  

17 hours ago, (PS4)jaegerbombtastic said:

Honestly, your English is better than mine!

and yep! Same thing here! I know I’ve said it above, but having your team vanish on 20 rounds of Hydron then losing it kind of... stings really badly.

Thanks bro! :highfive:

Certainly annoying this issue, I'm gonna do (again) a plug / unplug to all my devices related... 

You know with hopes of...  getting a better luck!

also having this issue on ps4. I can stream UHD video with 8 devices connected to Wi-Fi as well as play battlefield 4 without lag. yet still warframe on ps4 says network connection issues. I'm a 5 year player and have never seen this. 

Edited by (PS4)bndo1988
miss spelled the word "devices"