The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thief / Scammer

FyreWhale

I wanted to trade with Raiderlo1387 my Arca Plasmor Riven for his Nyx Prime set and Rhino Prime set. However, he only traded his nyx prime set or my riven before he goes offline. He literally just stole the riven in front of me. Buyers beware of this guy, he might have other account probably start with raider as well

Because you could only trade for one set at a time, you really should've waited to trade him the Riven until the 2nd trade. This has happened to me before as well because I offered a complete side of my trade, when the other only offered half (before running off).

This is why I prefer a one-and-done approach to trading, and if the transaction requires more than a single trade, give half or a third of the original value offered (in platinum) or wait until the end to give the single item or set.

Also, might wanna remove that guy's name and report this to Warframe Support.
I'm sure they'll be able to help you out.

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy
36 minutes ago, AEP8FlyBoy said:

Because you could only trade for one set at a time, you really should've waited to trade him the Riven until the 2nd trade. This has happened to me before as well because I offered a complete side of my trade, when the other only offered half (before running off).

This is why I prefer a one-and-done approach to trading, and if the transaction requires more than a single trade, give half or a third of the original value offered (in platinum) or wait until the end to give the single item or set.

Also, might wanna remove that guy's name and report this to Warframe Support.
I'm sure they'll be able to help you out.

Exactly this,,  also don't name and shame.. you will catch more flak then the "scammer" OP..

Even if you summit a Ticket, DE won't do nothing, it is considered a fair trade.  Even if its not fair on your end.  For future trade don't do these kinds of trade.  Just trade for Plat then buy the things you want.  Treat this as Pay to Learn Lesson, so you wouldn't make the same mistake in the future. 

27 minutes ago, Krazzie said:

Even if you summit a Ticket, DE won't do nothing, it is considered a fair trade.  Even if its not fair on your end.  For future trade don't do these kinds of trade.  Just trade for Plat then buy the things you want.  Treat this as Pay to Learn Lesson, so you wouldn't make the same mistake in the future. 

This is even mentioned when opening the trading tab.