The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

LUNARO fun End game

(PSN)Ninja_Tennobean

LUNARO FOR me is one of the most fun things to play in warframe it's like space basketball. Only thing is there should be more players on each team and map should be a tad bigger. And the amount of time you can hold the ball for should be increased I feel Lunaro should get it old build slotand come with it own mods for the game like speed mods or movement mods even mods that help you pass further or hold the ball longer. I feel also should be just three pillars add some platforms and walls to latch on to. Make the game more tactial so you can make epic plays with the movement system. Imagine running along a wall then you friend passes to you then you jump of that wall with a bullet jump into a glide the you another team mate on a platform next to you that u can pass to. Quick pass to him he bullet jumps off the platform into a glide to make the winning shots. Warframe has the most potential It can be better than fornite if it felt more competitive show people warframe can be competitive like all other games. @[DE]Megan @[DE]Rebecca

9 minutes ago, (PS4)Ninja_Tennobean said:

LUNARO FOR me is one of the most fun things to play in warframe it's like space basketball. Only thing is there should be more players on each team and map should be a tad bigger. And the amount of time you can hold the ball for should be increased I feel Lunaro should get it old build slotand come with it own mods for the game like speed mods or movement mods even mods that help you pass further or hold the ball longer. I feel also should be just three pillars add some platforms and walls to latch on to. Make the game more tactial so you can make epic plays with the movement system. Imagine running along a wall then you friend passes to you then you jump of that wall with a bullet jump into a glide the you another team mate on a platform next to you that u can pass to. Quick pass to him he bullet jumps off the platform into a glide to make the winning shots. Warframe has the most potential It can be better than fornite if it felt more competitive show people warframe can be competitive like all other games. @[DE]Megan @[DE]Rebecca

Again you have only played 1 full game according to your warframe profile. Play the mode more to give proper feedback