The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's your preferred all purposes frame?

(PSN)xtharbadx

1 hour ago, (PSN)SinisterSaviour said:

I can't believe no one even mentioned Wukong Prime!  😲  His abs may not be the best, but Celestial Twin is probably (imo!) one of the most useful abs going!  After I maxxed out vanilla Wukong, my main focus was getting the Prime as soon as I could.  I've used him on every mission possible so far (I'm only MR 7) and I have a pretty hefty Frame collection, but I love W.P. for just about everything!  

You just revived a dead thread from 2018.  That's almost a full year before Wukong was re-worked for the Wukong Prime released.  Before the rework, Wukong was mostly considered a trash frame and did not have the Celestial Twin ability.  So it's really not surprising at all that nobody would mention Wukong in a 2018 thread about frames that are "generally good".

• Like 1

1 hour ago, (PSN)SinisterSaviour said:

I can't believe no one even mentioned Wukong Prime!  😲  His abs may not be the best, but Celestial Twin is probably (imo!) one of the most useful abs going!  After I maxxed out vanilla Wukong, my main focus was getting the Prime as soon as I could.  I've used him on every mission possible so far (I'm only MR 7) and I have a pretty hefty Frame collection, but I love W.P. for just about everything!  

Prooobably because Wukong Prime didn't exist in his current form.

This was back when Wukong was arguably one of the worst frames in the entire game.

26 minutes ago, beol said:

I was ready to say wukong, but imma have to go with nekros now. 

I've often wondered why most web boards don't just lock a topic after no comments for say, 3-6 months. 

This one used to, and then it changed a few months back for no discernable reason.

• Like 1