Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

so for the spider boss in fortuna

onlyjokes

2 hours ago, Urlan said:

Arcane Enhancements, something for Quill (Fortuna Branch) and stuff to further boost Tenno mode hopefully.

We've been told that the Quills will carry over to Fortuna and won't be their own syndicate. If that's the case, we'll have to wait and see.

We'll probably get some arcanes for moas and focus shards or something of that nature.

30 minutes ago, vasvaska said:

We've been told that the Quills will carry over to Fortuna and won't be their own syndicate. If that's the case, we'll have to wait and see.

We'll probably get some arcanes for moas and focus shards or something of that nature.

Would you mind sharing a link of DE saying the Quills will just carry over to Fortuna and not be separate syndicate of sorts? In the devsteams, it mentioned a Quill outpost would be in the area, but I don't recall it being said they wouldn't have different offerings/rep.

Stuff for moa could make sense, focus shards I wouldn't see unless the Orb Mothers are re-purposed Sentient, but a different resource with the similar purpose could work.

4 hours ago, Peter said:

Tears from the casual players.

2 hours ago, (PS4)I420t said:

Salt

tbh I feel like if the boss in fortuna works like tridolon where is a day and night thing yeah I can see both but it seems like fortuna doesn't have a day and night cycle 

21 hours ago, onlyjokes said:

tbh I feel like if the boss in fortuna works like tridolon where is a day and night thing yeah I can see both but it seems like fortuna doesn't have a day and night cycle 

No, they've explicitly said the Orb Mother is a summoned thing  you can do whenever

Potentially the spiders could be what drop mods for the K-Drive Hoverboards.

Otherwise They could have the equivalent of an Eidolon shard that's used to rank up in Solarius United or drop items to enhance amps/build new Corpus themed amps. Hard to say for sure. I could see new arcanes also coming to them.

26 minutes ago, Atsia said:

No, they've explicitly said the Orb Mother is a summoned thing  you can do whenever

I saw somewhere that there may be different orb mothers depending on what the weather is at the time e.g. stormy weather would summon one variant, clear skies would summon another.

23 hours ago, Urlan said:

Would you mind sharing a link of DE saying the Quills will just carry over to Fortuna and not be separate syndicate of sorts? In the devsteams, it mentioned a Quill outpost would be in the area, but I don't recall it being said they wouldn't have different offerings/rep.

Stuff for moa could make sense, focus shards I wouldn't see unless the Orb Mothers are re-purposed Sentient, but a different resource with the similar purpose could work.

I don't have the link but they said that they don't want the grind to be as bad as the plains and that they want to carry progression over from the quills so players don't have to start again. Maybe you'll be able to trade in your sentient cores for whatever the new quill rep is (if there is a new one)?

On 2018-09-01 at 2:36 PM, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

useful stuff hopefully. in reality, probably new mods, Spider Articula, Arcanes and a new resource to be handed in to the Quills.

Personally id love to see mods that operate the same way as arcanes, perhaps a stronger version of streamline that can ONLY be upgraded with copies of itself. something of that nature.

18 hours ago, Bostrom_NZ said:

I saw somewhere that there may be different orb mothers depending on what the weather is at the time e.g. stormy weather would summon one variant, clear skies would summon another.

I don't have the link but they said that they don't want the grind to be as bad as the plains and that they want to carry progression over from the quills so players don't have to start again. Maybe you'll be able to trade in your sentient cores for whatever the new quill rep is (if there is a new one)?

DE Steve said that during a Twitter and during one of the recent devstreams.

Edited by Urlan