Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Minimalist Ghost Clan Void Overflow Recruiting

thecuber

Hi everyone, yesterday I started my first clan, after bouncing around a few over the years. Void Overflow is going to be a minimalist Ghost Clan indefinitely, focused on utility instead of "fashion-clan-frame" or whatever the current trend of amazing decoration arrangements is called. This is pretty much the same approach I take to actual FashionFrame, that is, I completely ignore it. 

If that doesn't sound completely ridiculous to you, I'm looking for Tenno to help me build this clan. To be clear, I could build out the entire thing myself, minus the Hema or whatever else has an order of magnitude too high a research cost, but I'd like this to not be a solo operation. I'm looking for active players who don't mind having a "boring" dojo, especially if they prefer their dojo that way like I do. 

Since this clan is only a day old, there's no actual clan research rooms set up yet. Instead, I'm setting up the "Reactor Dungeon" and other infrastructure first, so that the main floor can be as minimalist as possible, yet have ample room for growth once the Railjack update hits (which I know won't be for a while yet). 

All I ask from clan members is that they be active (logging in at least once a week), and respectful to everyone. If you'd like to join this brand new clan, and maybe get some Endo for your contribution, message me on the forums, in-game (IGN is same as here), or on Discord (also the same tag). If it matters, the entire current membership (me) is based in the Eastern US, but everyone is welcome. 

TL;DR - New clan LF members, everyone's welcome.