Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So only Operator accessories are allowed i take it?

ZenDash

As rigging, skinning and other other complexe stuff to get a model animated is done by DE and is a really long part of the process, Tennogen artists are only allowed to remodel static stuff, so helmets, weapons and Operator accessories, syandanas being an exeption as it's generally a fluid form than only need to flow, not a complexe body that need to match with other accessories.

And as Operator suit remodel won't be allowed, we will only get access to retexturing (like Warframe bodies) but they are reworking some of the suit so they will first finish the work on them before letting us doing skin for them.

21 minutes ago, lukinu_u said:

As rigging, skinning and other other complexe stuff to get a model animated is done by DE and is a really long part of the process, Tennogen artists are only allowed to remodel static stuff, so helmets, weapons and Operator accessories, syandanas being an exeption as it's generally a fluid form than only need to flow, not a complexe body that need to match with other accessories.

And as Operator suit remodel won't be allowed, we will only get access to retexturing (like Warframe bodies) but they are reworking some of the suit so they will first finish the work on them before letting us doing skin for them.

I'm not sure how a re-texture of the operator suits would work, due to their modular nature.

That said, if it does become available I just might do a re-texture for the Kopra set.

31 minutes ago, Vlada91 said:

Why no one create beard for operator like some attachment??? 

Because DE already thought of that :P

On 2018-08-16 at 11:16 AM, [DE]Syncrasis said:

Avoid the following:

• Anything that covers the entire face, like face masks (Nakak owns the rights to those!)
  • Facial hair
  • Novelty glasses
  • Pop culture references

From 

Edited by rapt0rman