The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Starchart

Ineradicable

The last new planet was when they added phobos, however they've been going back and creating unique tilesets for many of the planets now. I think only Neptune, Sedna, and pluto are left without unique tilesets (you could also argue mars since mars and phobos share a tileset). While they could add more moons from around planets I feel like with how often steve has mentioned wanting to leave the sol system entirely that Tau looms in our future. Now how long that future takes to get here is anybodies guess but it seems like the new war holds possibilities. 

If you look at the starchart, most planets could easily have 1 or 2 additional nodes. Also 1 or 2 dwarf planets or moons could be added with it's own nodes. There's plenty of space.

I wonder why Phobos is a seperate planet in the starchart, while Deimos (the other Mars moon) isn't.

Edited by Aazhyd

2 minutes ago, Aazhyd said:

If you look at the starchart, most planets could easily have 1 or 2 additional nodes. Also 1 or 2 dwarf planets or moons could be added with it's own nodes. There's plenty of space.

I wonder why Phobos is a seperate planet in the starchart, while Deimos (the other Mars moon) isn't.

Not related, but is deimos Thereza ir not? :X like the moon wasn't before

1 minute ago, Aazhyd said:

No idea what you mean. Could you explain?

Os deimos here There orbiting Mars? ITS Just that we don't know mostly of how the system is. Like, are ALL the moons ok, or did something happen. Are other moons terraformed ornot, etc.