Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Introduce Myself - [DUROV] is online

DUROV196616

title_Introduction.png

Hello Warframe Community!

My name is DUROV, and i would like to say "Hello" for everyone and introduce myself. I've been playing for about 1 month, and I really enjoy every moment of that game.
To be honest, I never saw that game before like that....so many option/customisation, many quest and oportunity, Open world and adventure...PvP and PvE system all around...and soo on. Actually this game has everything whats neccesary.

Im glad, because I find my favorite Warframe already, as a Rhino Prime (massive, strong and effective) its perfect for me fort the "1st milestone". 
Day by day I heard/see many new things what I had not know much about, but slowly I could learn every segment and secrets of it. (e.g. Effective Tridolon Hunt...and so on)
And the good news is that, the DE plans more fantastic content for us, as I heard from community. Fortuna, new warframes...my veins are burning when I hear these news 😄

After 1 month, I reach that level when I can say: " Im not a newbie anymore" and with my MR11 its kinda true.
BUT,I know there's not any level or a number what could substitute the real experience of any player.

Thank you for letting me to tell that, and I wish you guys many luck for good drops/many enjoy for playtime and keep it up!😏

Ingame Name: DUROV196616
MR level: MR11
Main character: Rhino Prime
Interests: Fight all the day

I didn't find better topic to tell these thing, i hope its not a wrong place :)