The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

your favorite warframes

(XBOX)BananaPro858064

so what are your favorite warframes and why, mine are:

Limbo: sure he is a bit hard to master, but once you do, he is super fun imo

Ash Prime: When Ash Prime became free during tennocon 2018, i was exited because i didn't have any plat to trade with to get the set. he is an amazing frame. don't sell him

Excalibur Umbra: When i got him after the Sacrifice, i didn't know how to use him ( my starting frame was volt) but as soon as i mastered him, next thing i knew i was turning everyone's heads into paint buckets., he is a very fun frame imo

1. Saryn Prime

1. Chroma 

2. Excal Umbra

3. Inaros 

Also... 

2 minutes ago, (XB1)GAMERPRO8405 said:

Ash Prime: When Ash Prime became free during tennocon 2018, i was exited because i didn't have any plat to trade with to get the set. he is an amazing frame. don't sell him

TRIGGGGGERD!!!

I have 4 warframes that I use the most (and are my favourites):

1st. Titania (my main): The amount of freedom, versatility and utility that titania gives while dishing out tons of damage make her my most used and enjoyed warframe.

2nd. Mesa (my second main): Her survivability and capability to wipe out areas with her 4th make her a powerful badass tool in my library of warframes, turning her my second most enjoyed warframe in the game.

3rd. Limbo (My old first main when I started playing in 2014): His theme of dimension manipulation, ability to freeze time in the rift and control the battlefield allow me to make some strategic builds and gameplays that turn him into a powerful ally to have in my warframe collection whenever pure raw damage won't win the battle.

4th. Equinox (my old main after I stopped playing limbo): I've always enjoyed the duality theme, day/night, light/darkness, always went well with my personality of a cheerful person and terribly agressive and mad whenever someone got me on my bad side. As such I've always enjoyed rolepaying in equinox, and her vast amount of skills and tactics made her my most used warframe back when the second dream got released. Unfortunately, she started to become troublesome to use, because it is extremely difficult to build her without neglecting a set of skills. With the frustration of building her properly, once titania got released, I dropped equinox once and for all, although I still play her occasionally if the situation asks for it.

Time order of my PRIMARY mains: Limbo (back in 2014~2015) ---> Equinox (late 2015 to early 2017) --> Titania (ever since she got released), with mesa as my second main.

Edited by devildevil21
Spelling

1 umbra cuz excal was always my hey new staff dropped pick it up and go is just what I have always done 

2 nova prime just love what she can do 

loki prime masterace I just got him and currently running a hybrid disarming invis build

4 volt prime I like going fast and my main eidolon hunter

5 limbo prime tbh he is just fun to use

Edited by onlyjokes

Banshee

Equinox

Khora, like her more and more.

Oberon

51 minutes ago, (XB1)Evilpricetag said:

Rhino, with over 400% power strength he levels up garbage weapons like they are actually good. Haven't needed to use him, but I maxed umral intesify... Last I checked i solo 260% bonus damage.

You need to check again, need more power strenght that that to get a 260% buff.

My ESO roar get 181% buff with 362% power strenght.

Edited by (PS4)vidare

Saryn Prime for solo focus farming

Nova Prime for all around fun and speedrunning

Nidus for pretty much everything since I can't die when I get stacks built up.

I've been loving Equinox a lot lately also

Nekros Prime when I'm farming resources

Valkyr Prime - She's been my Main for a while and the Umbral Mods makes me play her more in ESO as a Melee Team Buffer, Sorties, 60 - 100+ min Solo Survivals, Nightmare mode, and Sorties. Easy Team Reviver, Hard to kill, Buffs a teammate's Armor and Attack Speed while doing the same to herself and her Attack Speed helps with Slow Melees, have Finishers that can KO a lvl 184 Bombard, her Talons can be Strong Enough to defeat a lvl 199 Napalm while giving herself her health back, Her body is Cury and her Booty is the best Available. I know she got extra Mobility and can pull enemies towards her with Ripline but i rarely use it. I wish she had a higher base health.

Saryn Prime - After her Rework when ESO came, I fell in Love with Saryn Prime. Her Tankier stats, compare to normal Saryn, makes me use her as a Tankier, damage dealing, KPS frame (925 health and 638 Armor). She don't care about Enemy's Armor, she can Corrode it and destroy the enemies easily with the Atterax or Primary Weapon. With Regenerative Molt and the Current Molt she got, she can regen Health which means more time i would get my energy back from Hunter Adrenaline. lvl 200+ or below Corrupted in Ani, Void or lvl 100 in Other Missions, it dosen't matter to her since she can keep her KPS Consistent. The biggest issue i have with her is in a Team, she's Frustrating to play as or to play with.

If i had went for a third one, it would be Mesa. I enjoyed playing as her Last Year but for some Reason, I stopped caring about playing her for a long time. I do hope Garuda becomes Amazing since Pablo is working on her and his way of Synergy is at another level. If she becomes amazing, she could be my next Main frame.

Edited by VPrime96

Not in any particular order...

Trinity Prime - Love helping the team, love endless energy

Valkyr Prime - She is a viscous ball of cat fur that has an INSANE attack speed.  Using Hirudos' is pretty good for that free health

Ivara - Come on, its IVARA!

Rhino Prime - With Fragor Prime and Hek, he is very satisfying to play.  ME RHINO, ME HIT THINGS! BOOM!

Still have an unleveled Frost Prime from last years Twitch giveaway.  Ill get to him eventually.  Still 3-4 formaing everything else because why not

Edited by (PS4)brettles1983

Valky: main since the beggining, enough armor to defeat an empire 

Trinity: cause there is nothing more insane than its damage reduction, 3 and 4 combined

Nidus: one of the most fun frames imo, perfect sinergy between abilities, huge power.

Inaros: I´m God, surrender or die xd

hace 1 hora, VPrime96 dijo:

Valkyr Prime - She's been my Main for a while and the Umbral Mods makes me play her more in ESO as a Melee Team Buffer, Sorties, 60 - 100+ min Solo Survivals, Nightmare mode, and Sorties. Easy Team Reviver, Hard to kill, Buffs a teammate's Armor and Attack Speed while doing the same to herself and her Attack Speed helps with Slow Melees, have Finishers that can KO a lvl 184 Bombard, her Talons can be Strong Enough to defeat a lvl 199 Napalm while giving herself her health back, Her body is Cury and her Booty is the best Available. I know she got extra Mobility and can pull enemies towards her with Ripline but i rarely use it. I wish she had a higher base health.

Saryn Prime - After her Rework when ESO came, I fell in Love with Saryn Prime. Her Tankier stats, compare to normal Saryn, makes me use her as a Tankier, damage dealing, KPS frame (925 health and 638 Armor). She don't care about Enemy's Armor, she can Corrode it and destroy the enemies easily with the Atterax or Primary Weapon. With Regenerative Molt and the Current Molt she got, she can regen Health which means more time i would get my energy back from Hunter Adrenaline. lvl 200+ or below Corrupted in Ani, Void or lvl 100 in Other Missions, it dosen't matter to her since she can keep her KPS Consistent. The biggest issue i have with her is in a Team, she's Frustrating to play as or to play with.

If i had went for a third one, it would be Mesa. I enjoyed playing as her Last Year but for some Reason, I stopped caring about playing her for a long time. I do hope Garuda becomes Amazing since Pablo is working on her and his way of Synergy is at another level. If she becomes amazing, she could be my next Main frame.

Im also waiting for Garuda, my intuition says it will be a very nice warframe...

4 hours ago, (PS4)vidare said:

Banshee

Equinox

Khora, like her more and more.

Oberon

You need to check again, need more power strenght that that to get a 260% buff.

My ESO roar get 181% buff with 362% power strenght.

I was getting triggered until Irealized your 282% was a 181%.

I ended moving my build around... maxed at 273%.

When I said solo there was a reason for that. A Nidus specter gives an additional 28% power strength buff, which multiplies your power strength. Remember in a fissure you can double this. 

I currently can get a 212% without him adding an additional umbra mod, which according to the wiki max is 206%. I Have the strongest Rhino... 

will deliver pics when I convert them...

http://imgur.com/gallery/ZypGJyC 

Don't understand why PC allows the pictures to format and phone doesn't :/

One day I plan to run a power strength equinox, power strength nidus & this rhino into a fissure, pray that the fissure gives us all warframe buffs, link to equinox get her power strength buff, then link to rhino, I'd bet we can get roar easily past 1200%

Edited by (XB1)Evilpricetag

Zephyr Prime - I've learned to love her floatiness, her mobility, and her relative invincibility. I use three of her abilities fairly often when the situation lets me do so; but Zephyr still has a lot of things to be fixed before she's really that good of a warframe.

Valkyr Prime - Tankiness, some mobility with Ripline, and invincible rage mode. Can be made better (her team support abilities are sort of meh), but hey, still great.

My absolute favorite right now is my Khora (beastmaster/whipclaw build). Speedy, tanky and whipclaw does excellent aoe. Combo with dual kavats and all that comes with that. ❤️

Second would be my Oberon Prime. My sortie runner. Health regen (and a free life every 90 sec) for the whole party. Armor buffs. CC. Armor stripping. Tanky as hell. Bit more boring in solo play but still a great all-arounder.

Third: my Saryn Prime. For simple times when EVERYTHING MUST DIE. 😛

After that i have a lot i cycle through lol. Rhino is great for index and nightmare alerts. Volt is great for speed runs. Nekros for material/endo farming. My Maim built Equinox is hilarious in any starchart missions/fissures/etc. at 30 or below because i can basically turn on an infinite energy aura and watch the map continually die... etc. 🙂

And of course, my excalibur will always hold a special place in my heart. The first frame i ever had. The first solid build i ever made (exalted blade ftw). And still the top of my "most used" frames even though i barely ever play him anymore. Some day i'll have to forma up my umbra excal and try to recreate the good times with the higher end version 🙂

So many options... its why i love WF lol.

p.s. sooner or later i'm going to farm/build/buy Titania... hardly ever see her and she looks hella fun too 😛

Banshee because sonar let's me amplify damage by 5x. With 200% power strength it becomes 10x damage multiplier and with resonance augment, sonars get recast on enemy kill which stacks onto itself resulting in 20x and 30x and even greater damage multipliers. And unlike someone like rhino or chroma, the damage amp isn't additive with base damage (which results in a much lower damage amp than advertised); banshee's sonar is multiplicative to total damage dealt. This means that you deal so much damage it doesn't matter what gun you bring, they are all viable in banshees hands. Which really opens up gameplay since I don't have to conform to the meta guns like tigris prime or hek, I get to use satisfying comfortable guns like karak or Veldt. It also means I can mod weapons less into raw damage and more into utilities like ammo mutations, reload speed, recoil reduction and punchthrough which also just makes the guns feel so much better to use.