Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Horrible dojo load times & disconnects

(XBOX)ALLt1me

It takes two mins+ for members to enter the dojo. It takes longer than that for others that you are trying to trade with. It loads like normal but once the loading bar fills the screen competely freezes for atleast two mins. The music is stil playing & once you can move your ship again you're in. When inviting others to trade its worse. We will see them in the dojo almost instantly but its stil minutes before you can actually interact with them & thats if they don't get disconnected first. It has made trading in the dojo almost impossible & going to the dojo a chore. Please tell me this is a issue that's being fixed. We've got an amazing dojo that's almost pointless if nobody gets to see it. Thank you for your time & hard work

• 1 month later...

Im the same with disconnecting every time i enter a game at some random time i get kicked out saying iv been diconnected from xbox live but the thing is im not. I dont know if its just me or this is happening to other people cause iv been losing credits and resources because of this and i cant progress further because of it