Hmm.  I managed to get 10 minutes Solo with my Rhino (Ain't no way in H-E-Double Hockey Sticks I'm trying this in an Excalibur or an Ash.)  Not too shabby, I suppose, but Rhinos and Vaubans, Snowglo-I mean Frosts, and maybe Novas will have the ease of this,

One other bug you may want to look into is the time dilation lag, where the in game time goes a lot slower than real time.  makes it much easier to maintain oxygen but the timer goes really slow.  Just did a run where we scored around 25 minuets but actually played for 1 hour 20 T-T

Their server 96.47.186.235 is failing to provide communication. Routes to that server are getting there from Centurylink to AlterNet, then finally to verizon's network and after that it fails. So updates are failing since we can't establish communication to that host.

update:

now it goes to century link to hurricane electric, then start.ca in london and dies after that. It's getting closer since start.ca owns that ip

I guess I'll take this time to offer my company's collocation and virtual data center solution for you. We have multiple routes between three providers. :)

http://vaultdatasolutions.com/

Edited by Skywalk_Paragliders