Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.7.1

[DE]darryl1

Not fixed - I was soloing Cassini and there were times when only 3 or 4 enemies would spawn. Also, Lotus didn't drop any more oxygen supply caches after about 8 minutes or so. Could only get up to ~ 16 mins or so before I ran out due to low enemies and no more caches.

Same. Completed the event, tried a just for fun run and I managed to start the map and enemies never spawned, it was great.

It is simply not possible to solo this event or at least Cassini... I got to 17:13 min and that is it... I never died because of the enemies... I just run out of air every single time... No spawns and no air supplies after about 10 to 12 min... THIS KINDA SUCKS DE! :(

Not fixed - I was soloing Cassini and there were times when only 3 or 4 enemies would spawn. Also, Lotus didn't drop any more oxygen supply caches after about 8 minutes or so. Could only get up to ~ 16 mins or so before I ran out due to low enemies and no more caches.

Same. Completed the event, tried a just for fun run and I managed to start the map and enemies never spawned, it was great.

As an update to my previous post (1st one, above) - didn't realize that you could leave the oxygen module there and it wouldn't go away. I just ran over a grabbed it for fear of it leaving. If you just leave the modules there, you can have up to 4 or 5 available when you really need it. I was grabbing them when I had 90+ oxygen left and pretty much wasting them.

It is simply not possible to solo this event or at least Cassini... I got to 17:13 min and that is it... I never died because of the enemies... I just run out of air every single time... No spawns and no air supplies after about 10 to 12 min... THIS KINDA SUCKS DE! :(

You could, oh I don't know...play in a group? At least a group of two? *rolls eyes*

This will hopefully help everyone trying to do the event. 

Solo or in a group its possible. I've done both using Saryn or a Trinity. 

Also you can save the oxygen the lotus drops. You Dont have to use it right away. It won't ever go away until you use it. So wait till you are around 30% before you start using them. Because once you get to lvl 40 enemies its hard to run out of the oxygen tanks they drop, ever. So if you grab a supply drop from the lotus too soon (say 60% or higher) you will be wasting it. Also when they Lotus stops droping Oxygen support tanks, it means that you're able to complete the mission. So when she doesnt drop one for 10 min or more, it means you've been in the mission as long as Needed for it to count as Completed. Its not a glitch or bad luck if she stops. Its her way of saying you can complete it at any time now.

Now say you do it right and get passed 20 min but want to stop, because the enemies are too strong and you think they'll kill you before the oxygen runs out or just because. But not die and lose all the exp, resources, and mods you got, then follow this little plan. 

Even if you're in a group or not this can work although you or someone in your team needs to have a Shade sentinel. If you're in a group then have everyone who doesnt have a Shade get downed and die. But DONT have them leave the game. The one(s) with Shade just have to follow the enemy around Invisible until the oxygen runs out and shazam. Mission complete.This will hopefully help everyone trying to do the event. 

Edited by AbnerGuard

Puncture still seems a little buggy on projectile weapons. It shots through targets just fine, but it seems to only have about 1/10th of its puncture value where terrain/cover is concerned. With a maxed shred best I've shot through was a railing. Can't shoot through Frost's globe, nor a door, nor a piston in the void (all of which i can do with a Hind with only max Shred). Don't know if that is intended or not, just figured I'd point it out.

You could, oh I don't know...play in a group? At least a group of two? *rolls eyes*

Oh really I didn't know this is a Coop game SoulEchelon... you have enlightened me! /sarcasm off

Believe me I would play with friends if I could but I do not live in a area where that is possible due to heavy internet restriction atm...

Founders badges is so teeny :( can fix that to normal size like all other badges

alright, I know this is off topic, but because a badge is one of the rewards, and this post made me think of it, perhaps we who bought the founders packages could get an in game badge like the event badges?