Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mios and the state of conclave

(PSN)WeeabooCraneYT

So I just wanted to say right away that conclave can be an amazing experience and it's some of the most fun I've had with my friends in the game. But there are a few things holding it back. 

One of the big things we've all noticed and no one has done anything about is the broken weapons and frames that a select few use. Weapons such as the Mios have an insane range and the combos are incredibly over powered. 

It requires absolutely no skill to use mios and some zaws in their current state.  It is the most infuriating thing to be playing with friends, having a blast until one guy with a mios or a zaw comes in and one shots you until you decide to leave. Most weapons and frames arent like that. They take skill to get good with and to win matches. They can almost all be countered and you can out skill the players using them. But the mios and zaw require so little skill and are nearly impossible to counter because they move so fast, can deal insane damage and knock you down from ungodly distances away that should they shouldn't be able to reach.

Another note, I've been playing for over two years and no new maps or real changes or updates have really been added. 

I know the community is kinda small but we are passionate and it's such a shame to see it hindered and so close to being great.  I just want the best and I want other to see what I see. 

Edited by (PS4)jones_jake

• 1 month later...