Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need help with Plague Zaw builds

seated_singer

Question

Hello Tennos, 

I recently built my first ever zaw in game and very confused what build to go far, planned to go for EKWANA JAI II but didn't have enough standing also i'm very much burned from fishing and doing bounties.

I'm planning to have a hybrid build which should be sortie viable and a crit build to kill low level in one swap, also i can't drop berserker because it feels super slow without it but do recommend if any alternatives  (I've used Orthos prime and Gundao for a long time)

kToGYwY.png

These two i have not build yet,confused which one i should go for, planning for an pure status build I've also started doing 2 hrs survivals on mot, kuva fortress etc and desperately need an endgame melee weapon, but i'm no expert So, guide me what will be the best one to build also how to mod it properly, and i only have 1 bp left for each one, also I've never used Scythes/Staves properly hence don't know what these can do looking at speed looks they are gonna be slow.

TA5ppYr.png  DJidLI5.png

Thanks and have a great day!!

Edited by seated_singer

2 answers to this question

Ya, berserker is used on crit weapons, and you want to built for status on plague kripath zaws. Do you have access to Primed Fury? If you do, I'd say go with a full damage/status build. It is how I built mine, and I use Primed Fury + Arcane Strike to cover the speed. That combo isn't as fast as a berserker mod that's at full buff going all out, but it isn't slow either. If you do not have Prime Fury or a max Arcane Strike, I would suggest going with a middle of the road handle that balances speed and damage (forgetting the name) and just run with a Fury mod for speed.

EDIT:

As an afterthought... if you are building it just to spam for status procs, then speed trumps damage I would think. That would allow for more slash/corrosive/viral/etc procs in a shorter span of time. Tho with my build, I still feel like I am dishing out good damage as well as getting off plenty of procs in short order (if the poor saps don't die too fast lol)

Edited by (XB1)Furious Kaiser
added afterthought