Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stream Date: Devstream #116 Sept 14!

[DE]Rebecca

Or yeah, more Qs that won’t get answered in the usual Q&A thread before the devstream....seriously, why have these anymore? Just talk about what you wanna talk about and have under your hands instead of faking engagement with the thread, you already do it anyway, plus it’ll save you the time of reading the thread when you decide to read it 

Nice! Quick question:

How is Naramon going to work after the melee rework? Will you just lose 5 hits in the combo counter as opposed to the whole combo when using a heavy attack, or will you have a combo time window still on top of losing it on heavy attacks?

25 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Our #116th Devstream will go live on Friday, September 14 at the usual time (2 pm Eastern)!
We'll have more information on what you can expect next Wednesday in our 'Coming Soon' thread.
Mark your calendars! 

Awww, and here I thought we'd at least get Nezah's deluxe skin this week. 😞

26 minutes ago, shadow0727 said:

i was hoping it was this week... im getting married on the 14th so im pretty sure my future wife would lose it if i was late because of watching the devstream...as tempting as it is

*In middle of wedding* Hold up, stop, 60 minute break time, I've got something important to watch.

XD gotta focus on the priority's, Warframe -then- everything meaningful to you in life.

Also congrats, best of wishes to you both!

46 minutes ago, GinKenshin said:

Or yeah, more Qs that won’t get answered in the usual Q&A thread before the devstream....seriously, why have these anymore? Just talk about what you wanna talk about and have under your hands instead of faking engagement with the thread, you already do it anyway, plus it’ll save you the time of reading the thread when you decide to read it 

I have to agree here. Lately DE you've been cherry-picking Q's that go with the topics you talk about on the stream, which is only like 5-6, and then flat out ignore the rest of the questions. Unless you actually plan on answering our posted questions it'd be better if you just do away with that portion.

Has anyone at DE ever considered letting players design tiles for Warframe? A sort of "Tennogen" maps, like a constantly ongoing community event. I heard at Tennocon players were allowed to make their own tiles and with the way Captura and Dojos are becoming I think it'd be great to allow players to create tiles, best ones get chosen by DE and after fixing or polishing them up put them into the game. This would be good for many tilesets that haven't seen improvement in years without requiring as much effort on DE.

Heck, some DOJOs look like they could be tiles with player creativity.

EDIT: I should clarify these wouldn't be stuck behind a paywall and all players can come across them. If there is the desire to compensate creators, Warframe could introduce something similar to "Stamps" used in TF2 to compensate TF2 community map makers.

You must mean on the 7th of September - unless the Devstream got delayed for some reason, if so why?

“There will not be a Devstream in two weeks – it will be three weeks before the next Devstream.”

“Thank you for watching, see you in 3 weeks”

- Spoken by you on the 17th of August in the last Devstream (115)

17 minutes ago, Ovakyn said:

Likely could be a skin in the next primed access.

That's very possible yeah! I wonder if that also means they've figured out how to apply skins to custom made weapons that are all in their own category, so we can use tennogen skins on zaws. Would love that in time for kitguns.

32 minutes ago, Shadow-Spawn said:

You must mean on the 7th of September - unless the Devstream got delayed for some reason, if so why?

“There will not be a Devstream in two weeks – it will be three weeks before the next Devstream.”

“Thank you for watching, see you in 3 weeks”

- Spoken by you on the 17th of August in the last Devstream (115)

Yea....

Archived