Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stream Date: Devstream #116 Sept 14!

[DE]Rebecca

32 minutes ago, Navarchus said:

That's very possible yeah! I wonder if that also means they've figured out how to apply skins to custom made weapons that are all in their own category, so we can use tennogen skins on zaws. Would love that in time for kitguns.

The problem was always a mesh issue. When they remove the stats of weapons from the mesh of the item, then we can have skins on everything.

2 hours ago, (XB1)EmpreyonQueen said:

im still confused nezha looks like a girl ember use to be a guy why cant de make him a female like ember

he's androgynous at best but even that feels like pushing it for his physique but okay. is there a reason he needs to be female to you?

8 hours ago, shadow0727 said:

i was hoping it was this week... im getting married on the 14th so im pretty sure my future wife would lose it if i was late because of watching the devstream...as tempting as it is

You should talk to her about changing the wedding date.  No harm in asking, right? 😇

13 hours ago, shadow0727 said:

i was hoping it was this week... im getting married on the 14th so im pretty sure my future wife would lose it if i was late because of watching the devstream...as tempting as it is

Mate just stream it on a projector for the guests to watch. She'll be right. 

Archived