Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stream Date: Devstream #116 Sept 14!

[DE]Rebecca

19 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Our #116th Devstream will go live on Friday, September 14 at the usual time (2 pm Eastern)!
We'll have more information on what you can expect next Wednesday in our 'Coming Soon' thread.
Mark your calendars! 

Can we ask questions here?

If we can, here's mine:

- First, if you do the devstream using gameplay, can you pretty please use my account? 😛 😛 love you guys at DE

- Question: Do you ever, in future, plan to expand upon the current open worlds? Like when venus releases, have you got even just whispers of an idea to maybe add a forest or a small marshland to PoE? And then eventually, way down the line, when the next open world comes, do you ever plan on making venus bigger? Maybe when you get better technology?

When will we get battle royale?

Are there any plans to making a new boss fight that will hunt you down like the stalker, gustrag and Zenuka?

Will there be a teleporter between cetus and fortuna?

Since we got some old events to return, when can we see the rest of the events return?

On 2018-09-05 at 11:50 AM, shadow0727 said:

i was hoping it was this week... im getting married on the 14th so im pretty sure my future wife would lose it if i was late because of watching the devstream...as tempting as it is

why not watch the full stream with her after it ends? It's a win-win!

Le 05/09/2018 à 18:41, Zahnny a dit :

Has anyone at DE ever considered letting players design tiles for Warframe? A sort of "Tennogen" maps, like a constantly ongoing community event. I heard at Tennocon players were allowed to make their own tiles and with the way Captura and Dojos are becoming I think it'd be great to allow players to create tiles, best ones get chosen by DE and after fixing or polishing them up put them into the game. This would be good for many tilesets that haven't seen improvement in years without requiring as much effort on DE.

Heck, some DOJOs look like they could be tiles with player creativity.

EDIT: I should clarify these wouldn't be stuck behind a paywall and all players can come across them. If there is the desire to compensate creators, Warframe could introduce something similar to "Stamps" used in TF2 to compensate TF2 community map makers.

As an old timer, I think that this is an EXCELLENT idea I haven't seen before. (tons of planets still need actual tilesets & "muh open worlds" has distracted DE from them... Not saying that Eidolon & Fortuna aren't great additions, but the tilesets revamp can't stop : all the newcomers who say "woah, the game is so varied!" at first, might start to think they got tricked once they reach all these planets that look samey, like Neptune, Pluto,etc... (and the main complaint about Warframe is repetitiveness)

Can't wait for Melee 3.0 & the new frame centered around gore, but it also brings me concerns

1. Will the charge attacks have the same weight as before? ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kh1-NbXIOY ) 
  2. Enemies should react a bit more accurate to our hits (otherwise it doesn't have much weight & they feel like actual bullet sponges)....
  3. G O R E : the current system needs some tweaks. Not as developed as https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cig-XA07iPw or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpdIXN0DMrQ , but a little more accurate points of amputation, bullet holes on dead enemies & a few other stuff would be welcome. (right now the bodies are dismembered in a specific way & there's the funny plastic looking leg/arm/head popping out of the enemies)

Il y a 8 heures, shadowjeric a dit :

Is there any news you can tell us on the switch port?

Yeah good question too

1. Will we have to pay for the online or will it be like Paladins & a few others? (I definitely see Warframe having more fame if it doesn't require the 20$/year for the Switch online service)
  2. How will crossplay/account migration work? (the dream would be that PC & Switch are crossplayable,but pc is always a few updates ahead so that might be unrealistic?)
  3. Will there be Nintendo-specific goodies? 😄 ( PS4 & Xbox already got their Excalibro skins, so something like a Mario mustache or hat doesn't seem too far-fetched at all)

On 2018-09-06 at 1:42 AM, Herr_Metzger said:

Great! Right on my birthday.

So, how's the progress on the Kingpin system? There was no news about it for so long.

Also, have you ever considered the possibility of adding more physics effects like debris from explosions, destructible tissues, liquids, etc?

Many happy returns to your day. Sorry I have to miss it because of Real Life/work.

I also think that DE should look at these threads as a whole:

Strength to the Grineer

The Legion of Tau

Sybil, Prophetess of Hexis

All I want to know more about is the Nyx rework. What exactly will be done to her? I know it's happening, but I've also heard so little about it that it almost feels like something that might end up being forgotten about.

Also, worth asking, but when are we getting that deluxe skin for her that was shown at Tennocon? Really wanting to get my hands on that.

Elite alerts when?

We noticed the texture upgrades and performance improvements in the game this week, if you could go over what was done and what graphical upgrades we can expect soon?

We really need solo extraction in survival/excavation missions.

Daily login rewards? 

Archived