Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

All Platform Double Credit Weekend!

[DE]Megan

Oh nice, could do with a quick credit boost so might grab a quick booster for x4 credits 🙂 Basically I just don't bother with credits that often, I have enough for what I need and that will do.

As to resource booster weekend... I'm kind of good for that in all honesty too, I seem to be getting a lot of boosters, especially resource ones, from logins so no complaints obviously as it's better than 1 gallium.  The only thing I could really do with is kuva but I honestly don't enjoy farming that at the best of times.

Affinity booster, now if that doubled how much we could make per day I'd be a little more interested as it could speed up focus xp, but as I have everything levelled and am basically just adding forma to a pistol for it's riven I'm in no rush for xp and maxing focus doesn't take long if I put my mind to it either thanks to eso. 

Everyone's thrilled about double credits weekend and how they plan to line their pockets while shamelessly driving Nef Anyo to financial ruin(?).

Meanwhile, I'm over here wondering what kind of student Rhino is, and what major he's going after. A nerdy kind towards economics or engineering? A jock trying to enter the NFL? A diligent honors student aiming to be a corrupt government official? Ooh, maybe he's out getting wasted totally learning about diving (I'm such a damn weeb orz)

Speaking of school life, would Vay Hek be the guidance counselor if he was hired by a school? What would the conversation be between Rhino and Vay Hek concerning Rhino's educational future? Hmm...

Please... Just stop this. I need to stop playing this damn game; I've logged over 3,000 hours in it and this is going to break me. It's become a god damn addiction, the feeling of power flowing through my veins- it's what drives me. I need to stop, this is not helping; please just stop it. Let it stop... Before I become one with my goddamn computer and play Warframe forever and ever, please just stop ;_; I mean, I already have 10+m credits, why does this want me to come back and farm more? Why? Is it because I can do 2 hours work in 1 now? I don't know... But it needs to stop. I need to stop playing this damn game...

H High Index (gold) 1/4 PRODMAN run (1 hour) | Need slowva, sonar banshee, rhino

It has already begun...

Can’t you make a code to activate it today for example.. as you said it’s school so I will be mostly busy 😓 and the time and dates mentioned are not helping my studying schedule... so PLEASE MAKE AN ACTIVATION CODE for the sake of students and worldwide timelines 

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

4900f183c07ac840ea04a1e0928e2b14.jpg

Looking for some extra Credit? 
Double Credits Weekend Sept. 7 to 10!

School is starting again and your new major is Origin System Economics, Tenno! The Void has delivered unto thee an opportunity for most fortuitous funding. 

It is your duty to capitalize on this bounty of Double Credits from Sept. 7 at 2 p.m. ET to Sept 10 at 2 p.m. ET!

Letting this opportunity pass you by would be a grave mistake, so get out there and watch the Credits roll in!

Can this backpack please be a syandana?!?!?! Please! lol

2 hours ago, GrandRiser said:

Need official confirmed information: does this event stack with Credit Booster, giving in total 4x credit booster effect? (double credit weekend+credit booster)

It has worked every time before, so I see no reason why it would not work this time.

Archived