[DE]Megan

Update 23.7.0 [COMING THURSDAY]

22 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

A Cloudwalker augment?

Image result for yawn gif#

Shame the ability sucks and it's almost certainly not going to be worth using. :clem:

I don't recall her saying that there would be an augment for it, did I miss something? I mean it's likely that it might be an augment but come on we gotta be more hopeful than that.

why can't you just give us nezha deluxe already T_T

guess i was too optimistic about these last two weeks

• Woah 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, MrMrs said:

I don't recall her saying that there would be an augment for it, did I miss something? I mean it's likely that it might be an augment but come on we gotta be more hopeful than that.

the way megan say thing, ussually hint and you can search each word by adding warframe in google

34 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

What can you expect?

Just keep your head out of the Clouds and don't let Sargas Ruk put a Splinter in your day. Whipclaw your way to the top and put a Resonator on the haters!

sorry not sorry

you can expect all the hint here :

clouds as in cloud storm, splinter as in splinter storm, whipclaw as itself and resonator

I've been waiting for a Cloud Walker augment for a while now; it desperately needed something extra. I do hope it comes with some Wukong changes that was said to be introduced.

2 minutes ago, MrMrs said:

the text dont lie

"Just keep your head out of the Clouds and don't let Sargas Ruk put a Splinter in your day. Whipclaw your way to the top and put a Resonator on the haters!"

only thing that fits is cloud walker 😕

I HATE WUKONG

Edit: To everyone who thinks i'm serious... I don't actually hate wukong... He's not an appealing frame to me. I recommend him to people, but not a pick for me. 
End results....

45eee5cec8e5c679f125dc37b58c30cc.png

Edited by CrazyBikerDude
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Woah 1

6 minutes ago, MrMrs said:

As others have pointed out, it's pretty clear.

To clarify, Augments are generally released in batches of 4 with a different frame for each one. We have here a ''clue'' (not even) giving us 4 abilities, so it's a pretty safe assumption.

The alternative is that these abilities are getting tweaked, and if DE are just tweaking Cloudwalker I will flip not just my table, but your table, DE's table and Santa Claus's table. I don't care if he doesn't exist, I will make him exist and then break his stuff.

3 minutes ago, CrazyBikerDude said:

I HATE WUKONG

I hate you too.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Satisfied 1
  • Applause 1

20 minutes ago, sasanao22 said:

clouds as in cloud storm, splinter as in splinter storm, whipclaw as itself and resonator

18 minutes ago, Airwolfen said:

the text dont lie

"Just keep your head out of the Clouds and don't let Sargas Ruk put a Splinter in your day. Whipclaw your way to the top and put a Resonator on the haters!"

only thing that fits is cloud walker 😕

I mean I get that she's talking about cloud walker but I don't get why everyone thinks it's an augment.

18 minutes ago, CrazyBikerDude said:

I HATE WUKONG

Shut up wukong is a national treasure

(edit: nvm DeMonkey explained to me why everyone thinks it's gonna be an augment.)

Edited by MrMrs

10 minutes ago, CrazyBikerDude said:

I HATE WUKONG

But, how do you really feel? 

4 minutes ago, MrMrs said:

I mean I get that she's talking about cloud walker but I don't get why everyone thinks it's an augment

This is why

il y a 44 minutes, queckquack a dit :

ducks are the supreme life form

il y a 28 minutes, XAJM a dit :

My Goose Army complys you to retract.

My Pelican guerilla will ambush both of you when you least expect it. It's already too late for you to surrender.

• Haha 2

Just now, GABRIEL0296 said:

wait so we supposed to forget about revenant ? so the 50+ pages of feedback after the revenant nerf just forgotten?

Revvy is seeing changes soon

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, arm4geddon-117 said:

Gara's 3rd is the most useless thing in her kit and what they do? Augment her 2nd which is one of the most powerful offensive ( when you explode her 4th with her 1st ) and defensive abilities.

Makes sense lmfao

Augments have always been released basically on the whims of whenever DE thinks they have an idea that is good enough for an augment and we shouldn't be relying on them to make bad abilities good anyways.

6 minutes ago, JaycemeSwain said:

This is why

Ah that clarifies things even more, ty!

1 minute ago, JaycemeSwain said:

So basically you want to nerf ash?

nerf? even without CL he can 1shoot sortie enemies, it shouldnt allow to 1shoot everything with only 1 mod in your weapon

• Applause 1