[DE]Megan

Update 23.7.0 [COMING THURSDAY]

I'm assuming this will have something to do with the Revenant changes Rebecca tweeted about. I want him to be good because he looks so good! I hope the following problems are addressed because I think his buffs incoming are pretty unrelated. Thralls are killed immediately by allies to the point to where it's demoralizing to even try using it. His Mesmer Skin doesn't have any way to deal with fire rate (any faction but infested)- Could there be some pause between the loss of stacks? Reave... Honestly I don't think I'd ever use a movement ability of that form now that spoiler mode exists. Danse Macabre would be in a good place were the other abilities raised up. But could it not be asymetrical anymore? It just looks odd... 

10 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Sargas Ruk put a Splinter

Sargas Ruk = Gara?

13 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

We're back on the pony after the long weekend and building PC Update 23.7.0! It's been a short work week so far, and we're aiming for a Thursday September 6th Update day!

What can you expect?

Just keep your head out of the Clouds and don't let Sargas Ruk put a Splinter in your day. Whipclaw your way to the top and put a Resonator on the haters!

sorry not sorry

Exciting

5 minutes ago, Zenko001 said:

Patch notes??

They will be posted once the update has been released.

There are times when I see a Warframe update announcement and I thought "meh".

But then I also play a game called Ed.

And oh boy how I have taken you guys for granted.

Keep being you DE, and I hope both DE and Warframe keeps on evolving for many more years.

• Like 1