The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Elite Onslaught is Pointless Boredom Because of Saryn

ActionPoohole

23 минуты назад, Tatersail сказал:

Funny how everyone wanted Vauban nerfed a few years back where the main gameplay was ODD, and Loki master race posts before that when endless void was a thing.

FIX ESO not saryn, gara, equinox, volt / any frame who can solo wipe ESO

The moment they add another type of ESO mode that is not simply KILL all X these silly QQ posts go away.

add ESO defense, so we can get some Nerf frost / Limbo posts up in here.

Saryn sucks at SPY

Saryn sucks at rescue

sooo?

simply because you don't care about these types of missions?

Nerf loki / Ivara / Ash / Octavia they can do spy!  it's not fair  I have to sit outside spy on my saryn because i can;t go invisible mhhaaaha maahahaha ....  . 

I mean, rhino is OP in index and this weekend is INDEX... so why not some nerf rhino posts? 

these sorts of posts are really stupid.

If you nerf saryn, all that happens is the next frame steps up.

personally in premade ESO I think equinox DESTROYS saryn I often leave with 70%+ damage vs a saryn 

I can think of at least 10 different frame combinations for wiping ESO.

GARA can solo to wave 8 of eso ... no issues, quite casually, probably faster than saryn

you just don't know about it because people don't understand gara.

you dont need any special frame for spy mission, any frame can casualy walk through them since you know the pattern. Equinox deals more damage than Saryn only because she store Saryn own damage while bashing maim. And gara is gimiky to use with storing damage and breaking your wall (there  also downtime in damage dealed this way)

2 minutes ago, Buttaface said:

They have a great opportunity with Fortuna. If they reskin POE and try to make it for -all-, they will miss it. WF needs engaging, power-limited play for advanced players badly.

bro i would be down for power limited anything. few things i like most about warframe is its parkour and weapon selection.

Edited by EinheriarJudith

7 minutes ago, EinheriarJudith said:

i miss those days =(.

I just found this from 2014

As of right now the poll from our "Who Useless" show:

Ash 67 vote
Banshee 19 vote
Ember 11 votes
Excalibur 6 vote
Frost 40 vote
Loki 17 vote
Mag 1 vote
Nekros 19 vote
Nova 2 vote
Nyx 2 vote
Oberon 18 vote
Rhino 2 vote
Saryn 19 vote
Trinity 24 vote
Valkyr 89 vote
Vauban 1 vote
Volt 8 vote

back then the most powerful frames according to this little poll...   Mag, Vauban, Nyx, Nova, rhino...    hmm the golden days of Nyx absorb and mag wiping maps I assume.

fun to see how much the game has changed.

Edited by Tatersail

8 минут назад, Tatersail сказал:

you don't understand how frost works. his globe absorbs damage until you get to Ex00 numbers.  his 4 can freeze the map solid for 10-20 seconds.. no melee...  the globe also pushes mobs out.

frost have limit on damage stored, and if you cast more that once globe - their HP stacks, globe pushes enemies away only on cast (and member efficiency?) so i assume you dont understand how frost works.

12 minutes ago, miomima said:

frost have limit on damage stored, and if you cast more that once globe - their HP stacks, globe pushes enemies away only on cast (and member efficiency?) so i assume you dont understand how frost works.

uuuh yea but you can recast it every 4 seconds, this both pushes mobs out and keeps the globe immune in absorb phase.  did I also mention that frost pushing 4 turns a good 42m radius into harmless pretty pop-sickles for 10-20 seconds.  he can do most defense just pushing 4 and protect the map with his epic CC.

anyways it more about the way frost is OP at one specific job.

and people are complaining because DPS frames are good.... at doing dps!  even tho they have no other function.

ESO mission type is the issue that is making these frames seem "OP"

in the same way that Vauban was considered god tier back when ODD was "the mission type"

to "fix" dps frames doing dps you would have to remove all of them, about 20 aoe skills, and then give these frames a new role, since they can no longer be dps... and end up like ember.

and I am pretty sure most people will leave warframe, because this is why we play it.

if you want a dull shooter, go play destiny 2

if you want IMMENSE power and giggle ninja's in space wrecking face with amazing innovation... play warfarm.

I like map wiping on ESO for fast focus. it's like index for credits, arena for endo!  it serves a function.

I don't want to farm Adaro with 500% stealth bonus (which would also have to be nerfed in this new order) or sitting in a sewer on MOT pushing 1 button.

if you don't like this mode, DON't PLAY IT ... go play another mission type where saryn can't spread spores because the game moves to fast.

Edited by Tatersail

>delete ability to kill enemies that is not in LOS

>Remove all active sources of energy regeneration (make EV dont restore trinity own energy)

>make all energy regen passive (1/s)

Done, you have ability bassed 3rd person shooter (right now its obviously magica) where you need to rely on your and teamates abilities, where you need to time all abilities just not to waste them.

6 minutes ago, Tatersail said:

uuuh yea but you can recast it every 4 seconds, this both pushes mobs out and keeps the globe immune in absorb phase. 

anyways it more about the way frost is OP at one specific job.

and people are complaining because DPS frames are good.... at doing dps!  even tho they have no other function.

ESO mission type is the issue that is making these frames seem "OP"

in the same way that Vauban was considered god tier back when ODD was "the mission type"

to "fix" dps frames doing dps you would have to remove all of them, about 20 aoe skills, and then give these frames a new role, since they can no longer be dps... and end up like ember.

and I am pretty sure most people will leave warframe, because this is why we play it.

if you want a dull shooter, go play destiny 2

if you want IMMENSE power and giggle ninja's in space wrecking face with amazing innovation... play warfarm

i actually like destiny 2 gun play. no heavy reliance on any of the guardians powers. they could use a better selection of guns but it is good only in that. you seem to be confusing being able to do damage and being able to delete the map. there is nothing wrong with frames doing a high amount of DPS . there is a problem with that frame blanketing the map in that high amount of Damage. so a frame cant be DPS and kill enemies with in its radius? it needs to delete enemies in their spawn point and in other rooms? give me a break.

8 минут назад, Tatersail сказал:

xcuse me, saryn is tank, saryn HAVE permastun ability, saryn is debuff frame and not DPS one.

1 hour ago, EinheriarJudith said:

saryn's problem is not her damage. dont know how many times people have to say this. it is the ability to kill enemies off screen. ESO is not the only mission type to have high density enemies. people (including myself) dont like powers that kill enemies in their spawn points or in adjacent rooms. it makes for nothing to do but running around. as i said before move spore to 4 miasma to 3 and toxic lash to 1 and ensure she is not able to kill enemies off screen.

Lol  everyone complaining about nerfing saryn has been on and on about her damage! Every thread thats popped up always something about "saryn one shotin' the whole room" or "It's no fun because saryn kills everything so fast we can't do anything!"  Just about any AoE skill and weapon is capable of killing enemies you can't see.

1 минуту назад, Tatersail сказал:

My point is that if ESO was not in the game, these post's would not exist.

in fact, they didn't exist before ESO 🙂

They probably would, but much latter, certain game modes just push all broken stuff outside faster. Like if you make a game mod where all enemies are immortal and deal 99999999 damage per hit - only frames with perma CC\stealth\invincibility gona be viable there, and its gona push how stupidly broken Vauban is, and then hello cooldowns, but right now CC brokennes overshadowed by damage that frame abilities call pull off. Because if with CC you at least need to shot enemies (for what you at least need weapons) right now you can run through all missions (even above sortie ones) with unmoded mk-1 braton squad.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Andaius:

Hell, I did a Ember, ignius wraith run to wave 8 and did pretty much my share of damage and kills.  Hell saryns helps you kill them! 

Same and had some interresting run lately where i've been leveling my atlas from 0-30 in 20 waves OS.

A Saryn and me have been the only 2 frames that stayed past w9 or so.

I scored 50:50 against that player in damage and kills... her glory days been over since the decay between waves has been fixed.

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108

"This is not about damage, but about killing over the walls!"

It is preatty much about damage. Damage in ESO to be precise.

There is Oberon with Hallowed Ground, you can drop the carpet and go somewhere else, so op. But it only deals 100*AP radiation. Radiation proc is nice, and it has some synergy with other abillities, however damage gets low really fast. It could be doubled.

Now imagine if Hallowed Ground deals 10k damage, so every enemy which steps on it pops.

And Saryn can reach 3k and 3 spores. Having 10x times more damage with similar abillity rises the questions.

AND I'LL REPEAT, SARYN ISN'T THE PROBLEM, ESO IS.

NO CHALLENGE, JUST A BUNCH OF CREATURES IN A SMALL ROOM, ANY AOE CAN KILL EVERYTHING IN SECONDS, THIS ISN'T A SARYN FEATURE.

YOU CAN DO EXACTLY THE SAME THING WITH EQUINOX, GARA, VOLT, TRINITY(YES, SHE IS BACK), FROST, MESA, WUKONG.

ANY FRAME WITH AOE DMG IS THE KING IN EOS, SARYN IS POPULAR NOW DUE TO THE REWORK, ITS A NEW FRAME WITH NEW MECHANICS.

YOU WANT TO FIX THIS? BRING CHALLENGES LIKE HEADSHOTS ONLY, ENEMY ENHANCEMENTS, LIKE SHOWED ON DEVSTREAM.

END!

Edited by Peter

There’s already a fix for this ingame! If you go into the upper left corner of your navigation or pause screens, you can click the globe icon to change your matchmaking settings to “solo”. This makes it so that you are literally the only one doing damage.

Oh, you want teammates you say? You can change it to “invite only” or “friends only” so that you can have an audience jack off at how high your mediocre damage is.

Honestly, Saryn is fine. She is a damage frame. She is dealing to a of damage to a ton of enemies at the same time. If you think there’s a problem with that, there’s a lovely warframe called Ember that had a lovely “”””“buff””””” when it was last touched.

1 minute ago, ljmadruga said:

There’s already a fix for this ingame! If you go into the upper left corner of your navigation or pause screens, you can click the globe icon to change your matchmaking settings to “solo”. This makes it so that you are literally the only one doing damage.

Oh, you want teammates you say? You can change it to “invite only” or “friends only” so that you can have an audience jack off at how high your mediocre damage is.

Honestly, Saryn is fine. She is a damage frame. She is dealing to a of damage to a ton of enemies at the same time. If you think there’s a problem with that, there’s a lovely warframe called Ember that had a lovely “”””“buff””””” when it was last touched.

^

20 minutes ago, ljmadruga said:

go ahead and tell DE to uncap enemy spawn so solo can have it to. please do ill never group again until then i expect balance in a place im playing with others. simple as that. DE also wants balance. a reason WoF took a nerf? it was killing enemies before anyone could see them. telling people to solo in an multiplayer online game? leave please.

Edited by EinheriarJudith

1 hour ago, Andaius said:

Lol  everyone complaining about nerfing saryn has been on and on about her damage! Every thread thats popped up always something about "saryn one shotin' the whole room" or "It's no fun because saryn kills everything so fast we can't do anything!"  Just about any AoE skill and weapon is capable of killing enemies you can't see.

name one weapon that can one shot a room. ill wait.

4 hours ago, Xana_Skullsunder said:

There's a difference between between whining about not getting top damage, and whining about not getting to play the game. If I can sit in a corner with my thumb up my ass, and not notice any difference in how quickly enemies die because of a single frame, that's an issue, and you're willfully ignorant for saying otherwise.

Your ignorant about skill. Play a little further into the mission instead of crying and trying to call me ignorant when you are clearly representing this bite sized comunity which consist of all players on this game that have no skill and never play past 5 waves/rounds of anyrhing. Get gud instead of whining when you can't get kills. Honestly there are more frames then just saryn that have that killing power like equinox for example. 

Dont even get me started on how underwhelming saryn can be in other types of missions like exterminate or amy of the speed run missions like capture.

You can play the game when you learn how

Edited by jalen961

15 minutes ago, EinheriarJudith said:

go ahead and tell DE to uncap enemy spawn so solo can have it to. please do ill never group again until then i expect balance in a place im playing with others. simple as that. DE also wants balance. a reason WoF took a nerf? it was killing enemies before anyone could see them. telling people to solo in an multiplayer online game? leave please.

DE don't have to uncap, its already possible to do solo without Saryn.

8 minutes ago, EinheriarJudith said:

name one weapon that can one shot a room. ill wait.

Do not be naive, you understood what he meant.

But since you insist, try Nidus with any AOE dmg weapon.

2 minutes ago, Peter said:

DE don't have to uncap, its already possible to do solo without Saryn.

Do not be naive, you understood what he meant.

But since you insist, try Nidus with any AOE dmg weapon.

you obviously have no clue what you are talking about. last i checked solo gets less spawn which means less affinity and less item drops due to being tied to spawn which increases with squad size.

nidus with any AOE weapon means what exactly. no weapon in the game can one shot a room. if more powers were like aoe weapons there would be no issue. so im gonna go ahead and move away from the forums the fanboy strength is getting a bit too much for me.

51 минуту назад, ljmadruga сказал:

Honestly, Saryn is fine. She is a damage frame. She is dealing to a of damage to a ton of enemies at the same time. 

and what if i say she is not damage frame, and mostly melee oriented tanky debuff frame? %)