Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Onslaught Connectivity Greatly Reduced

General_Durandal

For the past month I've been using Onslaught as a good way to gain affinity, for ranking weapons and raising standing in Syndicates.

I'd get 3-4 missions going to wave 6-8, depending on when others had to leave, or when my weapon maxed do to an affinity booster or not.

Every Onslaught mission I've tried today has ended quickly via host migration and multiplayer disconnection.
Non of which went farther then zone 5.
One of the disconnections actually reconnected to the mission, but with me as the host, and one of the others still in the squad.
Which is really weird because it shouldn't ever be picking me as host for any public games do to my "bad" connection.
I guess the other had worse connection, but if that was the case the whole thing should have just disconnected back to the ship like normal.

I seriously believe that there is a problem with the game's connectivity that DE is unaware of.

EDIT - 8:60pm - It took me 7 Elite Onslaughts to max my weapons, I can normally just stay in 1 Elite Onslaught till they max,
but something keeps preventing me from staying long, host migration, disconnection, ect.

Edited by General_Durandal