Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #217: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

56db3618a99a6d4ee25e4b5948662da9.jpg

Prime Time has returned with a fiery fervor! 

Megan and Danielle are teaming up to take on the last reconstruction task of The Pyrus Project! FOR CRESSA TAL! FOR STRATA! FOR SPACE MOM!

PLUS, check out the newest Fan Art, see the winners of the Tenno’s Best Friend contest, and don’t miss your chance at a Limbo Prime Access giveaway! 

See you here tonight, September 6th at 7 p.m. ET. Check your time zones here.

*Don’t forget to get your Dojo in shape ... you never know when we could come knocking! 

6 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Megan and Danielle are teaming up to take on the last reconstruction task of The Pyrus Project! FOR CRESSA TAL! FOR STRATA! FOR SPACE MOM!

PLUS, check out the newest Fan Art, see the winners of the Tenno’s Best Friend contest, and don’t miss your chance at a Limbo Prime Access giveaway! 

*Don’t forget to get your Dojo in shape ... you never know when we could come knocking! 

First! Thanks Megan

Edited: Dang Voltage, you fast

12 minutes ago, asdfmovi3 said:

Due to the fomorian ship being comleted today I was wondering when we would be seeing it? Will it be any different from the last one, or will it be the same as the last one? any clue as to what the next prime may be? 

From what i understand its going to be Chroma that will be next prime

Look at them, they come to this place when they know they are not pure. Tenno use the keys, but they are mere trespassers. Only I, Vor, know the true power of the Void. I was cut in half, destroyed, but through it's Janus Key, the Void called to me. It brought me here and here I was reborn. We cannot blame these creatures, they are being led by a false prophet, an impostor who knows not the secrets of the Void. Behold the Tenno, come to scavenge and desecrate this sacred realm.

My brothers, did I not tell of this day? Did I not prophesize this moment? Now, I will stop them. Now I am changed, reborn through the energy of the Janus Key. Forever bound to the Void. Let it be known, if the Tenno want true salvation, they will lay down their arms, and wait for the baptism of my Janus key. It is time. I will teach these trespassers the redemptive power of my Janus key. They will learn it's simple truth. The Tenno are lost, and they will resist. But I, Vor, will cleanse this place of their impurity.

Edit: !Plat

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

So... De will ACTUALLY release new fur patterns, after this?

Archived