[DE]Megan

Mask of the Revenant: Update 23.7.0

3 minutes ago, DawnoftheWhiteFury said:

Please in addition to listed Revenant changes, make thralls immune to ally damage and either increase damage of Danse Macabre or reduce the energy cost. Thralls die far too easily at the hands of allies and Danse Macabre is largely not worth using due to the high cost.

Agreed, they're allied and not randomly targeted like Chaos, so at least some thrall damage resist would stop people from instantly wiping my dudes without realizing they were even mine.

• Like 1
  • Woah 1

29 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Returned the controller functionality of pressing (Y) to open the Matchmaking dropdown menu.

Bless you.

2 minutes ago, Valtus_ said:

I kinda hope, for some reason, that Khora's deluxe would give her a long coat and her deluxe weapon skin would be cross shaped throwing melee skin. If you know what I mean..

Khora Belmont? Has a nice ring to it 😄

About the new augments:

Mending Splinters = Definitely has potential. The only good one of the bunch, as far as I can see.

Accumulating Whipclaw = Sounds useable (even though it already hits like a massive truck), but dreadfully un-inspired and boring. Some practical utility would work much better imo.

Conductor = Wow. That could so insanely easily be a baseline feature (i.e. holdcast to guide it). Lamest augment in a long time. That said, I do like the incredibly fitting augment name. Shame that that's the only good thing about it...

Enveloping Clouds = This falls somewhere between "meh" and "laaaame". And you know what the sad part is? It STILL sounds like it works much, much better than Ash's Smoke Screen equivalent! What I really fail to understand here is; Wukong is in desperate need of a rework, so why even bother with augments first?

• Upvote 4

Please don't make Revenant a Nuke frame. He's fine just as he is. Argueably the best crowd control in the game atm. I just cheesed the third sortie with him.

I'm not sure whether people didn't figure out how to use him or if they are so addicted to DPS that they can't think of anything else.

It's a simple cycle even: use shield, Enthrall sleeping mobs, let it reach cap and use Dance macabre, never kill all the thralls so that the "enthralling" goes on. rince repeat untill Enthrall's timer ends. Enthrall again and start over. You'll barely even need the overshields.

12 minutes ago, Valtus_ said:

I kinda hope, for some reason, that Khora's deluxe would give her a long coat and her deluxe weapon skin would be cross shaped throwing melee skin. If you know what I mean..

1 minute ago, Azamagon said:

Khora Belmont? Has a nice ring to it 😄

We need this to happen, this is nonnegotiable

As of this patch, the orokin theme is unuseable for me now.... the line beneath the glyph and your name is 1 pixel off. Also, why is the font on it massive compared to all the other fonts? 
https://imgur.com/hf8SyuX

https://imgur.com/nkiRdBp

EDIT: It's not just Orokin, all of the default ones have this issue (and potentially the others). Its just most notable on orokin and high contrast

Edited by -Maru.Cawfee
fix

So 1 usless augment (Khora), 1 copied one (Wukong = Ash augment), 1 that should be in the base function of the abilitie (Octavia) and one that is ok (Gara). Not the best set of augments...

• Upvote 2

Interesting augments. Gonna have to try those out. Thanks for the update.

Also still no fix for

so wukong is the new ash now?

guess they're going to wait untill he gets a prime to rework the poor monkey 😕 

good job on the resource donation to clans btw ❤️

If your user name is more than 10 letters, the extra letters will show on second row. Please change that:shocked:

I know there are ppl have ocd like me

40 minutes ago, --Q--HLixir said:

Thank you for the new augment mods.

With Melee 3.0 under development, will players be seeing any changes to Riven disposition? The balance passes for Primaries, Secondaries, and beam weapons were awesome, but Riven dispositions were left untouched. Many weapons sit at an outrageous disposition (Opticor, Scoliac, Sicarus Prime, Tiberon Prime, etc.). The trading economy has gone out of control as Platinum has become exceedingly inflated. Riven Mods have strayed far, far away from their initial intention.

better off they should just delete rivens

• Woah 1

@[DE]Megan @[DE]Pablo

If the pause menu only displays the first 3 loadout items, I'm still gonna have to dig in the squad UI to see what relic or key they have equipped. 😭

I want to be able to at a glance see what my squad has equipped including their relics and keys! Please!

Edited by Rapid

4 minutes ago, FrenzyDaddy said:

If your user name is more than 10 letters, the extra letters will show on second row. Please change that:shocked:

I know there are ppl have ocd like me

Just now, Rapid said:

@[DE]Megan @[DE]Pablo

If it only displays the first 3 loadout items, I'm still gonna have to dig in the squad UI to see what relic or key they have equipped. 😭

I want to be able to at a glance see what my squad has equipped including their relics and keys! Please!

Yes to both of these, please

43 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

• The pause menu UI now automatically displays the first 3 loadout items (Warframe, Aura, etc). Aura has also been moved to always be the second line under your Warframe.
    • We’re aware and working on improved line breaking for longer text Auras like Corrosive Projection, etc.

It could also show us what Focus School we are using 

The extractor selection is now buggy as I can't tell them apart .. I think there used to be a tooltip?

Khora's  : ok, boosting an already powerful 1st ability, utility over dmg would have been better but i can live with that.

Gara's : now tell me why in hell an ability that grants already 90% dmg reduction needs a redundant healing augment when most players will be just fine up until sortie 3 ( which is pretty much as high and hard as the majority of players will ever fight ) with a sentinel mediray alone...and those who won't drop a sentinel because of vacum in favor of a kavat/kubrow , won't either drop it to waste a mod slot for 3 health per second regen...Unless it's a niche fight ( aka tridolon with an adarza kavat )

Wukong  : no comment

Octavia : epic facepalm even lamer than Wukong's one.

• Upvote 2