[DE]Megan

Mask of the Revenant: Update 23.7.0

3 hours ago, AWPHunteR said:

OXIUM FARM (Either an efficent way of getting it, or cost alterations)

Jupiter survival, Nekros, Pilferoid or stay in sabotage missions. Because DE isn't going to be making efficient ways of farming for a resource that drops from one enemy. Cost alterations would be welcomed tho.

Scaling rewards for survivals (WE NEED IT)

Doubt that's going to happen

Revenant not related to Eidolons gameplay wise, just Khora with lasers

He enthralls enemies, saps shields/healths (although negligible) with a vomvalyst dash, and his 4's damage adapts to enemies with lasers. I say that's good enough references to sentient abilities. 

Still not caring about [DE]stroying your own playerbase (melee NERF thus reverting into gun combat or just Mesa AND multishot - you just don't touch it, YOU DON'T!)

Did you even read the info on the Melee 3.0??? And all melee weapons are getting a balanced pass like guns.

Archwing charges: Not only you need to grind a b00tload of the forementioned oxium, you need to use charges to be able to use archwing. Why not just tell Ordis to drop it, and send it back up when we don't need it? Pointless resource waste.And those are just only the ones I could think of from the top of my head....

Archwing Launcher segment requires the oxium, not the charges, farm it once and you're done. 

"Wukong - Enveloping Cloud (Cloud Walker Augment): 
Allies within 4 meters of the cloud become invisible to enemies for 14s."

Does not work properly (for me) squadmember get a buff with invisibility (sometimes 30+ sec) but if they attack it will remove the buff from them. Sometimes does not apply for them. And do not affect npcs like deflectors (deflection rescue targets) what is very bad :awkward:

4 минуты назад, SordidDreams сказал:

Well I just listed augments that I see mentioned as useful in discussions. The only ones I personally use are Chromatic Blade, which is silly OP, and Despoil, which is very useful, but how often do you really play Nekros.

I mean there are stiil some good usefull augments 99% people don't use just because of free space lack and pretty strict builds (mesa, necros for example)

40 minutes ago, AWPHunteR said:

-Archwing charges: Not only you need to grind a b00tload of the forementioned oxium, you need to use charges to be able to use archwing. Why not just tell Ordis to drop it, and send it back up when we don't need it? Pointless resource waste.

They've already mentioned that soon the archwings will be like the hoverboard, its just a matter of time till they actually implement it into the game. :D

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, revanatar said:

I mean there are stiil some good usefull augments 99% people don't use just because of free space lack and pretty strict builds (mesa, necros for example)

Well yeah, that was my point earlier. Pretty much all the augments would be nice to have if they didn't cost anything. If there was a dedicated augment slot that could hold an augment at no capacity cost, I'd actually get all of them for my favorite warframes just to test which one I like the best. It would breathe new life into the game for me.

• Upvote 1

10 минут назад, ShadowExodus сказал:

And all melee weapons are getting a balanced pass like guns.

Nevertheless there are still many crap in "balanced stuff". So I personally waiting for same in melees.

Isn't khora's new augment a little redundant?  "Damage ability now does more damage when used to damage things!"  It was already capable of destroying things when used in combo with her 2 and 4, and it already scaled off of the combo counter.  So, what's the point?

• Woah 1

3 hours ago, SordidDreams said:

Well yeah, that was my point earlier. Pretty much all the augments would be nice to have if they didn't cost anything. If there was a dedicated augment slot that could hold an augment at no capacity cost, I'd actually get all of them for my favorite warframes just to test which one I like the best. It would breathe new life into the game for me.

I don't think DE would be willing to put in a dedicated augment slot at no cost. A dedicated aug slot is what we need, but at no cost is really asking for too much

49 minutes ago, AWPHunteR said:

Are you just throwing baits here and there?
4 new augments for 3 useless frames and 1 godess.
3 of those are very much 1/5, but if there would be negative rating, these augments would get it in no time.
And honestly, anyone who plays 0ct4v14 more than Hydron are aware that the build is tight. And you not gonna nerf your builds just to be able to move the 2 when you don't even use it.
And still, there are a bunch of problems that need a solution:
-OXIUM FARM (Either an efficent way of getting it, or cost alterations)
-Eidolon fixes
-Scaling rewards for survivals (WE NEED IT)
-Revenant not related to Eidolons gameplay wise, just Khora with lasers
-Still not caring about [DE]stroying your own playerbase (melee NERF thus reverting into gun combat or just Mesa AND multishot - you just don't touch it, YOU DON'T!)
-Archwing charges: Not only you need to grind a b00tload of the forementioned oxium, you need to use charges to be able to use archwing. Why not just tell Ordis to drop it, and send it back up when we don't need it? Pointless resource waste.
And those are just only the ones I could think of from the top of my head....

Above says it all ..

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed Melee weapon not appearing in Chroma’s hands after casting Vex Armor

Thank you so much for fixing this. It always bugged me like crazy!

Great new augments too,  by the way. Thank you guys so much for all the hard work you do!

Splinter Storm should not break Corpus windows when you run past them.
It's weird to be the master of glass, but trigger lockdown while running past windows.

• Upvote 2

Really feel like the resonator augment should've been in the ability to begin with, wasting a mod slot for quality of life isn't what I'd call good design...

Gara augment is nice though

• Upvote 1

vor 58 Minuten schrieb AWPHunteR:

And still, there are a bunch of problems that need a solution:
-OXIUM FARM (Either an efficent way of getting it, or cost alterations)
-Eidolon fixes
-Scaling rewards for survivals (WE NEED IT)
-Revenant not related to Eidolons gameplay wise, just Khora with lasers
-Still not caring about [DE]stroying your own playerbase (melee NERF thus reverting into gun combat or just Mesa AND multishot - you just don't touch it, YOU DON'T!)

1 Oxium amount is getting adjusted according to Rebecca
2. what fixes? people whine "fix this" but they rarely report the bugs. I genuinely believe you that these kind of bugs exist but if people say "fix this" and then dont deliver reports to back it up they play themselves.
3. Scaling rewards cuck casual players out of the higher drop tables. All this does is rewarding the most cheesy gameplay. Which would be nerfed then but then we would go to the "[nerf] happend and now [thing] is dead, thanks DE i quit" stuff all over again.
4. ???? i dont get this "comparison" with Khora at all to be honest.
5. melee "nerf" :OMEGALULCEPTION: Not gonna lie but this sounds to me like you are fan of the spin2win meta.

Melee is still amazingly strong - there actually are weapons besides whips - and CO builds are better anyways. DE harmed the playerbase more with all the maiming strike/blood rush/whip meta being left untouched for so long.
6. They are gonna make archwing charges infinite according to Steve

• Applause 1

2 минуты назад, Airikr сказал:

2. what fixes? people whine "fix this" but they rarely report the bugs. I genuinely believe you that these kind of bugs exist but if people say "fix this" and then dont deliver reports to back it up they play themselves

What people? What reports? What bugs?

• there is not separated bugreporting service - just forum section "chaos"
  • there are huge lack of feedback - they don't see us or lazy to make a mark of presense
  • many bugs are without fixes and feedback 6+ month

So these points are good stimulant to report bugs, aren't they? Or they aren't?

Awesome but when will we be able to sell plains resources in stacks instead of only 1 per spot? No one is going to only buy 5 gems or only 5 fishes and it's a long process that takes several trades to finish. We don't put plat 1 per spot when we do trades, could we stack up the resources as well please? Pretty please? Pretty please with a cherry on top?

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Duduminador said:

Please don't make Revenant a Nuke frame. He's fine just as he is. Argueably the best crowd control in the game atm. I just cheesed the third sortie with him.

I'm not sure whether people didn't figure out how to use him or if they are so addicted to DPS that they can't think of anything else.

It's a simple cycle even: use shield, Enthrall sleeping mobs, let it reach cap and use Dance macabre, never kill all the thralls so that the "enthralling" goes on. rince repeat untill Enthrall's timer ends. Enthrall again and start over. You'll barely even need the overshields.

*facepalm*

revenant is already a nuke frame.

Also, in what world does your 'simple cycle' actually work as intended? Surely not if you play with other people.

Gara augment seems bad (and that is coming from a mostly Gara player) looking at the number even if it scales with power strenght and here is why.. gara 2 is already à %DR (90) that applies to both shield And health.. so even if by playing super bad and with à bad toxin/slash proc the proc wont be super bad except in maybe augmented toxin sortie .. and if the proc is strong, you still have medi-ray on your sentinel + Maybe Grace if you are kinda rich..  and let say it scale with the number of power strenght I normally have .. (àround 150) so it means 4.5 health/s that means I will have to sacrifice either range or duration but Im liking it this way .. And also people playing with gara are dumb.. If I put the 2 on you I expect you to remain near me to get your duration refreshed by my 4 .. which never happen in pub.. So the only use I can see is for eidolon if you wanted to do them SOLO.. so you could sacrifice range for duration and strenght.. and something Nice .. I think when you are elongating your 4 you are immune to the magnetic phase.. Im not sure the regen would outregen the damage done by them but at the same time ... 90% Dr +regen on the Lure constantly seems pretty Nice tbh

Most interesting augment seems the whipclaw one to be honest . Stacking each time 3 enemies are hit .up to 10 times .. so that means 350% damage .. and If you build a stat stick à la Gara/Atlas the damage could be super nice .. will need to test once Im home if the bonus stack even if the enemies are affected by her CC

Wukong augment seems mostly gimmicky but I dont really use wukong so I dont really know if it will be super useful. Seems nice at first sight ..

And the resonator augment should already be included in the normal ability IMO.. 

Most augment are mostly Band aids recently. 

Edited by MunsuLight
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 1