Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mask of the Revenant: Hotfix 23.7.1

[DE]Megan

Changes:

• Tweaked player name size in the squad info dropdown to allow more characters to fit on one line instead of breaking.
  • Improved squad info dropdown to better fit long Warframe names (Trinity Prime, etc) and long Aura names (Corrosive Projection, etc). 
  • Tweaked Mastery Icon shadow in dropdown panel to increase visibility in certain UI themes.
  • Dojo Decoration/Resource donating screen now displays the max number of items you can donate at a time.

Fixes:

• Fixed Wukong’s Enveloping Cloud Augment Duration scaling off of Modded Power Range instead of Duration.
  • Fixed Extractor’s missing their Health UI.  
  • Fixed pressing Y while in Navigation resulting in your cursor ghosting to the Matchmaking dropdown. 
  • Fixed swapped controller icons for the bumper/trigger buttons.
  • Fixed a script error when pressing Y or X on a controller on certain screens.
  • Fixed a script error when using Octavia’s Conductor Augment. 
  • Fixed a script error when joining a squad.

Thank you for the fixes. Is there a reason why the Khora augment does not scale off ability strength? A flat 35% bonus is not impressive when you are required to hit 3 enemies for it to function. Also, Gara's augment does not heal objectives.

Thanks for some more work on ui. However, being able to set matchmaking type with a Y press was an actually useful feature, I don't understand why would it be "fixed". Similarly, ever since the sacrifice we've lost ability to open the escape menu directly from the starchart which was a very good way to quickly go to the arsenal or foundry.

Please, remove the dropdown and put back the old window.

5 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes:

• Improved squad info dropdown to better fit long Warframe names (Trinity Prime, etc) and long Aura names (Corrosive Projection, etc).

il y a 6 minutes, Voltage a dit :

Thank you for the fixes. Is there a reason why the Khora augment does not scale off ability strength? A flat 35% bonus is not impressive when you are required to hit 3 enemies for it to function. Also, Gara's augment does not heal objectives.

It stacks 10 times tho. It's a 350% damage bonus... I think it's enough (if not too much) as is tbh. 

7 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the fixes. Is there a reason why the Khora augment does not scale off ability strength? A flat 35% bonus is lackluster. Also, Gara's augment does not heal objectives.

So it doesn't hurt max range builds like mine 😛

8 minutes ago, XanZath said:

Thanks for some more work on ui. However, being able to set matchmaking type with a Y press was an actually useful feature, I don't understand why would it be "fixed". Similarly, ever since the sacrifice we've lost ability to open the escape menu directly from the starchart which was a very good way to quickly go to the arsenal or foundry.

I really miss being able to go straight from the starchart to the menu, would also love to have it back.

7 minutes ago, Voltage said:

not that hard when you use your brai... i mean 4th ability with some range and it grabs often more than 3 enemies. If and i mean if you place it well! then use your first ability on that Dome and notice that it will work "pretty" ok with the augment.

8 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the fixes. Is there a reason why the Khora augment does not scale off ability strength?

Because Khora's 1 already scales off strength.

If the augment scaled off strength as well, then Khora's augmented 1 would effectively scale with Strength^2. Which is a bit of a no-no.

Archived