Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mask of the Revenant: Hotfix 23.7.1

[DE]Megan

18 hours ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the fixes. Is there a reason why the Khora augment does not scale off ability strength? A flat 35% bonus is not impressive when you are required to hit 3 enemies for it to function. Also, Gara's augment does not heal objectives.

I personally don't see the point of Gara's Aug period unless ofc it does heal the objectives like you pointed out. (Then again my Gara has Grace on so... the regen isn't exactly worthwhile)  So if this is just a bug and will be fixed that would be great.  

7 hours ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the fixes. Is there a reason why the Khora augment does not scale off ability strength? A flat 35% bonus is not impressive when you are required to hit 3 enemies for it to function. Also, Gara's augment does not heal objectives.

you realize most healing abilities don't heal objectives right?

Okay so, why can I suddenly not customize my controller? Apparently this has been an issue for at least two months, but my old controller config remained unaffected until I tried mapping one button yesterday, and now I cannot configure my layout how I want, and even if I get close the whole thing reverts to defaults just by going back into the menu apparently. 

Does anybody care that this is happening? I know I'm supposed to be low in priority because only scrubs use controller on pc, but I physically cannot play with m/k because of my wrists. Can someone please help...?

Getting into squads and into missions is kinda borked at the moment.

First tried just joining a pub mission, i couldn't click the play button for acceptance and the squad couldn't click the timer and when i tried a solo mission, i was stuck at the same screen until i went to operator screen, arsenal screen operator and then back to navigation before it allowed me to do the mission again. So if that could be fixed would be great.

Can you make mouse to be "captured" by TAB key (score screen) so I can instantly scroll down and up to check loot? 

When you fix that stupid bug that whenever I open container my equiped weapon starts reload animation...damn annoying.

ESC showing frames right away is finally welcomed, took some time to get it though (it was uber lame to need going with mouse over small icons during gameplay)

Also can you reconsider daily login rewards? Getting 5k credits, 20 Endo, 1 morphics etc at 200-300+ days is just lame and embarrassing. In such case it's better to have no "reward" imo. Replace that stuff with something meaningful or for example 30-60min boosters could do. Be creative :)

BTW there is/was bug with jordas. During archwing when host leaves/crashes mission is aborted for the squad. No host migration happens.

Text selection in chat  (for copy paste) will come in this century?

one more thing, can we get some smart matchmaking options in terms that for public you could specify some other criteria, like we want frost/nekro for that last spot, having (certain) hobbled key or rank30 equip requirement (it's lame when someone with unranked stuff joins missions that are not meant for lvl, like boss with crafting keys etc). I'm aware this could limit (and break potentially system) so it needs to be smart. Maybe that "preference" will be respected by server for just one minute and then it fills spot like today. Because LFG channel sucks. Also perhaps add option mode to not start mission but start to form group. If you use "wait for players" it waits only for one and then starts countdown, but give option to wait for 4 and then voting to start, so it could be possible to form pubg for derelict for example.

Oh and why can't we get exit marker on poe once bounty is finished? And when full map is open to be able to set waypoint/markers?

Thanks for all the UI fixes, DE!

Wanted to point out though that while the text resizing helped a lot for the 3-item cutoff underneath the username, the window containing those items still needs to be trimmed just a little more at the bottom. You can still see bits of the [ ] brackets from the 4th item in the list even when it's not highlighted.

Hopefully my localization suggestions in the PS4 threads make it into a future build as well when y'all aren't too busy. 😇

9 hours ago, thefellowone said:

In-game

The problem with it being in game is that if people can find a way to glitch it then they can easily have 5 seconds on the board which defeats the purpose. On the website it needs to be verified so the runs are 100% glitchless

Archived