Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mask of the Revenant: Hotfix 23.7.1

[DE]Megan

5 minutes ago, Kothophed said:

Thanks

Speaking of duration/range confusion, any progress on tweaking Reave?  Ally buffs are nice, but we need a lower energy cost to use it as evasion.

I agree. It's too energy consuming to be an effective tool. I'd criticize it more, but my initial draft of this comment was a little excessive. So I'm just gonna leave it at that.

8 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the fixes. Is there a reason why the Khora augment does not scale off ability strength? A flat 35% bonus is not impressive when you are required to hit 3 enemies for it to function. Also, Gara's augment does not heal objectives.

Khora's augment is really strong.  It doesn't need to scale with ability strength.

Gara's augment, from my testing so far, doesn't heal anything but herself.  This includes sentinels, kuva harvesters, Kavor and mobile defense consoles.  I'm pretty sure it's only intended to heal Gara, not whatever she puts glass on.  The latter would be pretty broken, tbh.  You could put a ridiculous amount of HPS on an entire Eidolon squad and all its lures along with 90% DR and basically be unstoppable.

Are you going to fix matchmaking anytime soon? It has many problems.

-When you try to find a group for a mission using Public if the game doesn't find a group and you cancel the mission countdown the game still think you are hosting the mission thus other people end up joining you just to find out you haven't selected any mission.

-When on a squad if more than one person selects to play the same fissure it sometimes will lock not selecting the mission and not allowing anybody to select the mission.

-There's people who cannot possibly host decently but you don't give them the option to opt out of having the chance of becoming a host. Switching to Laptop Mode or however it's called does not fix this.

There's probably more stuff i'm forgetting but that's what i have right now.

Still no fix for Dargyns floating in mid-air on the Plains wether you dismount or kill the pilot. (Even though Digital Extremes said it was fixed in post several hotfixes ago.) 

Also I was playing in solo.

With all due respect, come on DE! you're better than this.

hace 22 minutos, XanZath dijo:

Thanks for some more work on ui. However, being able to set matchmaking type with a Y press was an actually useful feature, I don't understand why would it be "fixed". Similarly, ever since the sacrifice we've lost ability to open the escape menu directly from the starchart which was a very good way to quickly go to the arsenal or foundry.

because it was used to cancel countdown/leave squad while on starchart (I use it for that) and it got reverted, I'm happy now!

Archived