[DE]Megan

XB1 Mask of the Revenant: Update 23.5.0 (LIVE!)

14 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Sept 11 Status Update:

Mask of the Revenant: Update 23.5.0 has passed Cert and is coming to your Xbox on Thursday September 13th at ~ 11AM ET!!

Get ready, Tenno!!

thumbs-up-chewing-gif-2.gif

32 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Sept 11 Status Update:

Mask of the Revenant: Update 23.5.0 has passed Cert and is coming to your Xbox on Thursday September 13th at ~ 11AM ET!!

Get ready, Tenno!!

yayyyyyy

2 hours ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

called it on the date of delivery , ive gotten good enough i predicted all the recent dates ...weird 

coincidences arent weird

Any idea roughly how big this is going to be for us? I heard a rumour this was a remaster which would take me all night to dl, but there is no mention of it here soooooo...

40 minutes ago, (XB1)SnowyGrass18 said:

why does no one make tennogen stuff for equinox 😞 she has the fewest helm/skins not counting the newly added warframes

this is what I feel with excaliber I want more of a choice with my preferred frame

Awesome. Another incomplete tennogen round for consoles... Can't wait for 2019 to be 4 tennogen rounds behind. Or at least receive QoL updates. Connectivity errors? Console UI fixes? Etc

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, (XB1)josh11770 said:

probably the same time frame that it took them to nerf gara, if revenant is op, little longer if he needs a buff

he doesnt need a buff he needs his innards ripped out and changed ,the feedback thread for him says it all smh sad not worth the pricetag ,or the annoying mission that goes with it  😕 only good for mastery fodder srry to say, very dissapointed

3 hours ago, (XB1)IStudioGhibliI said:

he doesnt need a buff he needs his innards ripped out and changed ,the feedback thread for him says it all smh sad not worth the pricetag ,or the annoying mission that goes with it  😕 only good for mastery fodder srry to say, very dissapointed

well that sucks, at least they bumped his enthralled count 4 us

7 hours ago, (XB1)josh11770 said:

well that sucks, at least they bumped his enthralled count 4 us

yeah they said its now the same as nekros shadows . but it shud have beenat least 10 , its too muchand not too little. i doubt they will change him much after hes already out so i mean 😕  i guess were stuck with him how he is now