[DE]Danielle

PS4 Mask of the Revenant: Update 23.5.0 (LIVE!)

Capture Mission Changes:

• Capture Targets will have a 1 minute Bleedout timer after being downed for 30 seconds, upon which Lotus will alert you that you’re running out of time to capture the Target. Capture missions had become an unofficial Endless mission with the tactic of leaving the Target squirming on the ground for hours while players dealt with the never-ending horde of enemies.”

To be fair, if Oxium Osprey spawn rate wasn’t awful, we wouldn’t have a need to cheese the game. I’m a MR 25 and still have to farm for a while to build vauban prime. Players will always find a way around the grind.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, (PS4)Z3vrill said:

How much longer will we have to wait to actually be able to use mouse in menus and hacking? Another 2 to 3 years? Fix that damn disappearing cursor already!

Oh man, I too am wondering about this. Being able to use M/KB for the whole game would be great. Another suggestion would be to separate roll and slide. Having that slight delay just #feelsbadman

• Applause 1

15 hours ago, (PS4)MJ-Cena7 said:

Can we stop with tennogen splitting for the love of god i cant imagine howa hard it is to get some skins ingame when you have over a month 

Since round 8 we were promised same release date as pc and we were not delivered 

There are many reasons behind the segmented launches - The following response from Taylor regarding the previous Round 12 releases will give you a better idea of the level of work that goes into bringing TennoGen to consoles:

On 2018-08-09 at 10:39 AM, [DE]Taylor said:

As the community lead for TennoGen, I can shed a bit of light on this situation!

• Actual transfer of items takes time - extra coordination is needed with creators before we can add their creations to the console build.
  • Testing 21 TennoGen items, items that were not made in-house, takes a lot of time to make sure they perform up to standard. Our TennoGen team is pretty thorough in the acceptance process but understandably some issues might go unnoticed. Even after release, extra tweaks are made either by creator request or because of an unforeseen error.

A lot of care is taken in regards to the console Cert schedule to provide our PS4 and Xbox Tenno with new content as quickly as possible, but sometimes concessions need to be made.

I completely understand why you’re disappointed, but our team does their best to ensure that our console Tenno get the best, fully-tested builds as often as they can. We hope you can appreciate the need for compromise here! 

The last two sentences speak true to all build content (not just TennoGen) - the console team takes much consideration in assuring that what is being delivered in an update is being done with quality in mind. We do our best to deliver TennoGen as speedy as we can, but keep in mind that console updates are many updates and hotfixes (in this particular case: a new Warframe, miniquest, Deluxe Skin Collection, new weapon, new Amp components, a whole new pvp mode, etc.) wrapped up into a single build. A build that must be sent to cert within a specific window so that it may (fingers crossed) be approved for release in the following days. 

This may not always be the case mind you, but with large updates we must be conscious of what is reasonable within the deadlines and what would ultimately push an update back. For the time being we are thrilled that we can bring you a big bulk of what our TennoGen artists have created for Round 13, and look forward to the remaining items releasing in the following update after 23.5.0! 

I am no stranger to getting stoked with each TennoGen release so I understand the desire to have them all released at once. But we do really appreciate your patience with us, thank you! 

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 1

Thanks again guys for all the hard work. Ive been with warframe since the begin on pc and then to console. Its still the best game ive ever played!!!

Edited by (PS4)Judgement_2004

10 hours ago, (PS4)DOC_INCOGNITO said:

NICEU NICEU. 

Almost a month since the last update. Wish you guys would squeeze out smaller updates instead of cramming everything together. I would've like that Vauban deluxe skin weeks ago.

Not 100% sure but thought I saw somewhere where DE has to pay for certification and is the reason for combining alot of content into one update. 

Extremely hyped for update.  Cant wait for it to drop.  Thanks for all your hard work DE.

6 hours ago, (PS4)skingsrt8 said:

Not 100% sure but thought I saw somewhere where DE has to pay for certification and is the reason for combining alot of content into one update. 

Extremely hyped for update.  Cant wait for it to drop.  Thanks for all your hard work DE.

Our release schedule has been an update a month for a long time now.

It has nothing to do with cost as devs have not paid for updates and hot fixes in 5 years.  

Bundling content is simply more efficient for the console team than constantly playing catch up  on every little tweak and going through the certification process for one new gun or skin.

That's a lot of hard work by a lot of people; GG.

Now, about all my missing items (Twitch Drops - that didn't: diadem, tenshin gold statue, glyph, syndanas (one from the last Twitch Game Awards show) / Thousand Year Fish Statue) that have met with a wall of silence...would be nice if someone in DE would break radio silence over that issue. And, it's not just me, either, there are lots of us - across all platforms, who were not 'rewarded' even though we fulfilled the requirements.

Cheers!

Since we’re getting Excalibur’s Ronin skin into the console build now, will we eventually get the Eisen Longsword skin into the console build as well? I’m highly anticipating that, now that I’m slowly going back to playing Longswords again.

On 2018-09-07 at 5:25 AM, (PS4)shantibby418 said:

There something missing where is his signature melee weapon at? 

It's coming with melee 3.0 changes 

Thanks! So much content...

Just one thing: can you do some sort of "plan" when an update has been launched when will be the next update and what will it include? As PC always got everything earlier you should decide it. Not the exact date, but some kind of "the end of october" or like "middle of july" and such.

Thanks anyway!