[DE]Danielle

PS4 Mask of the Revenant: Update 23.5.0 (LIVE!)

A month for an update is too much time for a new content ,please ,this game is awesome but is boring for console players if we have to wait a month for something new .

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, (PS4)ulisessart said:

A month for an update is too much time for a new content ,please ,this game is awesome but is boring for console players if we have to wait a month for something new .

Not really. They have to make sure most/all of the bugs are ironed out before they can send it to cert, which a month isn’t long if you think about it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, (PS4)jaegerbombtastic said:

Not really. They have to make sure most/all of the bugs are ironed out before they can send it to cert, which a month isn’t long if you think about it.

Agreed.  It would be nice however....that if its ready for PC, iron out the kinks behind the scenes, and once the consoles get an update, release it to PC at the same time.  It does suck knowing what's to happen before it happens.  It's great the PC community blogs/youtubes about it, but it really kinda steals the fun from console players. I have mac and can't PC warframe so I use my console.  It would rad if the Relay rebuild quest was different that PC, a little surprise... Instead of ember inthe relay, make it another frame, maybe frost, or Nova....  I get its all tied into the quest to rebuild, but would be nice to have something different that what has been blogged youtubed already.

oh and Nova Umbra please 😉

• Like 1

1 hour ago, (PS4)SCHEISER said:

Agreed.  It would be nice however....that if its ready for PC, iron out the kinks behind the scenes, and once the consoles get an update, release it to PC at the same time.  It does suck knowing what's to happen before it happens.  It's great the PC community blogs/youtubes about it, but it really kinda steals the fun from console players. I have mac and can't PC warframe so I use my console.  It would rad if the Relay rebuild quest was different that PC, a little surprise... Instead of ember inthe relay, make it another frame, maybe frost, or Nova....  I get its all tied into the quest to rebuild, but would be nice to have something different that what has been blogged youtubed already.

oh and Nova Umbra please 😉

I hear you. Unfortunately I don’t know if it’ll ever be a thing, but it would be nice!

If we’re talking Umbra.. Umbra Valkyr pls? My fiancé agrees with you on nova though 😂

Edited by (PS4)jaegerbombtastic

4 hours ago, (PS4)jaegerbombtastic said:

I hear you. Unfortunately I don’t know if it’ll ever be a thing, but it would be nice!

If we’re talking Umbra.. Umbra Valkyr pls? My fiancé agrees with you on nova though 😂

think if anything will see the original frames as umbra so likely loki, mag, volt or not at all any anytime near future

1 hour ago, (PS4)Cargan2016 said:

think if anything will see the original frames as umbra so likely loki, mag, volt or not at all any anytime near future

I really hope they don't do Umbra-Everyone...I'd be disappointed from a lore perspective.

Umbra has a very specific role in the story, you'd have to give every other umbra a reason to be for them to matter. We already got primes.

Spoiler

They can just make formas give the umbra polarity and some sort of ritual where we "awaken" our primes so that they move when you transfer out of them. BAM no need to mess up the lore with a bazillion umbras and having to wait years for them to release them all + more value $$$ to the prime access.

I'd actually love if they did what I said on the spoiler.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Convict_Hammer said:

I really hope they don't do Umbra-Everyone...I'd be disappointed from a lore perspective.

i dont think they intended to do them all but there was was implied we may see a few more but probably not all two i could see not needing lore changes to incorporate would be valk and khora as simaris could add version to khora having studied Excal umbra and Alad V and his tinkering could explain a umbra valk.  either way dont see them likely

Il y a 3 heures, (PS4)Cargan2016 a dit :

je déteste dire ça vendredi plus probable taille donnée

he has never  of  updates  a friday  these the Tuesday where the Thursday the updates 

Edited by (PS4)LuffyleBoss496

4 hours ago, (PS4)Cargan2016 said:

i dont think they intended to do them all but there was was implied we may see a few more but probably not all two i could see not needing lore changes to incorporate would be valk and khora as simaris could add version to khora having studied Excal umbra and Alad V and his tinkering could explain a umbra valk.  either way dont see them likely

Actually, it would be gersemi Valkyr, or based off the primed Valkyr before Alad V. Not after Alad V since she did exist before him.

Since technically it wouldn’t be just the Umbra because of what happened. There is more than likely more Umbra out there that aren’t just excalibur. It wouldn’t break the lore.

Edited by (PS4)jaegerbombtastic

On 2018-09-07 at 7:00 AM, (PS4)Kamranos said:

Capture Mission Changes:

• Capture Targets will have a 1 minute Bleedout timer after being downed for 30 seconds, upon which Lotus will alert you that you’re running out of time to capture the Target. Capture missions had become an unofficial Endless mission with the tactic of leaving the Target squirming on the ground for hours while players dealt with the never-ending horde of enemies.”

To be fair, if Oxium Osprey spawn rate wasn’t awful, we wouldn’t have a need to cheese the game. I’m a MR 25 and still have to farm for a while to build vauban prime. Players will always find a way around the grind.

A Nekros at IO can help yield 400-600 oxium with booster around round 20. That can be done in 4-8 mins with a mesa or so on team.

SO DE can we get an update on this UPDATE that went to CERT last week? When is it being dropped? Also seriously when are you planning on REALLY advancing this story and adding to the Universe as we are only in this one Solar System and clearly the Universe is much bigger.. Also why arent ever seeing the North/ South American side of the Earth View?  I am wondering whats hidden there that we have yet to see? 

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Phoenix32778 said:

SO DE can we get an update on this UPDATE that went to CERT last week? When is it being dropped

Sony doesn’t work on weekends IIRC, so honestly they probably haven’t looked at it yet. I wouldn’t even have counted Friday, so maybe two days (and it’s still wicked early today).

It’s a bigger than average update, so it may take some time. Just be patient.

• Upvote 1

-Snip-

Im feeling kinda the same . PS4 Europe is... kinda dying ?

Takes me some Time to find my Random Players .

In the End i switched to Region NA.

4 hours ago, (PS4)ahmet2412 said:

Im feeling kinda the same . PS4 Europe is... kinda dying ?

Takes me some Time to find my Random Players .

In the End i switched to Region NA.

Unfortunately yes, I’ve noticed other regions aside from NA are pretty dead.

Unfortunately yes, I’ve noticed other regions aside from NA are pretty dead.

I mean mate, it is sad to see this Game doing better in NA

then in Europe (talking about PS4) , as Europeans tend to buy more PS4 and NA tend to buy more Xbox 😞

Something isnt going well .

Just now, (PS4)ahmet2412 said:

I mean mate, it is sad to see this Game doing better in NA

then in Europe (talking about PS4) , as Europeans tend to buy more PS4 and NA tend to buy more Xbox 😞

Something isnt going well .

I can’t talk for the servers unfortunately. But my whole point was that patience is a virtue and it hasn’t been in cert that long. Not anything else.

Unfortunately I couldn’t think of a way to entice more people to go to those servers. 😕 But Warframe is still doing well and going strong.

• Like 1

vor 1 Minute schrieb (PS4)jaegerbombtastic:

I can’t talk for the servers unfortunately. But my whole point was that patience is a virtue and it hasn’t been in cert that long. Not anything else.

Unfortunately I couldn’t think of a way to entice more people to go to those servers. 😕 But Warframe is still doing well and going strong.

I just Hope Sony isnt doing this by purpose 😉

Since i have a feeling for this Cert thing by now, Thursday is my Guess.

If not ....puuh yeah take it or leave it 😄

• Satisfied 1

Just now, (PS4)ahmet2412 said:

I just Hope Sony isnt doing this by purpose 😉

Since i have a feeling for this Cert thing by now, Thursday is my Guess.

If not ....puuh yeah take it or leave it 😄

Whew! I would hope not. I don’t know Sony personally, but I’m sure they’re busy. Or maybe they’re just cackling and stroking a cat saying “good, good.”

But in all seriousness I’m sure it’ll be here soon! Let’s hope for Thursday! 💙