[DE]Danielle

PS4 Mask of the Revenant: Update 23.5.0 (LIVE!)

vor 3 Stunden schrieb (PS4)fred364f:

That feeling when the update is outdated before it releases...

That feeling when Personal Computers are more popular than Gaming Consoles .....i mean for gaming wise

Edited by (PS4)ahmet2412

4 hours ago, (PS4)fred364f said:

That feeling when the update is outdated before it releases...

1 hour ago, (PS4)ahmet2412 said:

That feeling when Personal Computers are more popular than Gaming Consoles .....i mean for gaming wise

That feeling when all people ever do is complain.

• Like 1

vor 54 Minuten schrieb (PS4)abbacephas:

That feeling when all people ever do is complain.

Guess when People Pay Money..... they are allowed to Complain ?

Edit: Now u feelin bad...

Edited by (PS4)ahmet2412

11 minutes ago, (PS4)ahmet2412 said:

Guess when People Pay Money..... they are allowed to Complain ?

Edit: Now u feelin bad...

No, I don't feel bad. This is a free to play game. If you spend money, that's on you and no one else. You aren't owed anything and it doesn't give you carte blanche to complain.

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

vor 39 Minuten schrieb (PS4)abbacephas:

No, I don't feel bad. This is a free to play game. If you spend money, that's on you and no one else. You aren't owed anything and it doesn't give you carte blanche to complain. 

Dude , i dont know how people think this Game keeps running but let me tell you something.

There are 3 Types of Players:

1. ....Who still pays real money after 1000 hours of Playtime

2...... Who pays Money to Progress ( Hey its Me)

3. ....u can guess

I was not complaining at all .  But now i want to...

Dont try to act Like DE or like a Forum Mod.

Edited by (PS4)ahmet2412
  • Applause 1

15 minutes ago, (PS4)ahmet2412 said:

Dude , i dont know how people think this Game keeps running but let me tell you something.

1. ....Who still pays real money after 1000 hours Playtime

3. ....u can guess

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

Why not wait another week and include the last changes you've done to revenant with the nezha deluxe update?

Now we have to wait another month (or more) just for a couples of fixes...

3 minutes ago, (PS4)cleefsentence said:

Why not wait another week and include the last changes you've done to revenant with the nezha deluxe update?

Now we have to wait another month (or more) just for a couples of fixes...

This was my worry too 😞

Funny how console gets Revanant update tomorrow, but pc got bug fixes and changes today for revenant.

Edited by (PS4)Chaos_X3

15 hours ago, (PS4)ahmet2412 said:

1. ....Who still pays real money after 1000 hours of Playtime

3. ....u can guess

nick-young-meme-1458828970-view-0.jpg

1 hour ago, (PS4)Chaos_X3 said:

Funny how console gets Revanant update tomorrow, but pc got bug fixes and small changes today... So we get a bug frame, nice. 

You want the latest updates, pull your finger out and go buy a decent PC. Stop whinging and be grateful that DE are trying to get updates out to us faster.

Edited by (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01
  • Applause 1

On 2018-09-11 at 9:33 AM, (PS4)jaegerbombtastic said:

Whew! I would hope not. I don’t know Sony personally, but I’m sure they’re busy. Or maybe they’re just cackling and stroking a cat saying “good, good.”

But in all seriousness I’m sure it’ll be here soon! Let’s hope for Thursday! 💙

I'll be honest...

I've researched CERT a lot, and regardless of whether it's Nintendo, Sony, or Microsoft, the process is intentionally obfuscated, and IMHO is meant to be that way partially so game development/publishing companies can use that as an "out" with their communities.

Regardless, with the Switch version of WF on the horizon, DE is going to have 4 platforms to work on, 4 platforms to patch, and 4 communities (with some overlap) that need and WANT attention.

I know this could upset some PC players, but DE needs to consider streamlining and tightening the content update/release process for parity on all platforms.  Discordant schedules will only breed trouble, and the lack of a dedicated test server (or external QA process) may save $$$, but it exacerbates the entire process.

vor 7 Stunden schrieb (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01:

nick-young-meme-1458828970-view-0.jpg

You want the latest updates, pull your finger out and go buy a decent PC. Stop whinging and be grateful that DE are trying to get updates out to us faster.

what are you trying to say with that Picture ?

im not used to communicating with pictures... sorry mate

vor 14 Minuten schrieb (PS4)TheRallykiller:

I'll be honest...

I've researched CERT a lot, and regardless of whether it's Nintendo, Sony, or Microsoft, the process is intentionally obfuscated, and IMHO is meant to be that way partially so game development/publishing companies can use that as an "out" with their communities.

Regardless, with the Switch version of WF on the horizon, DE is going to have 4 platforms to work on, 4 platforms to patch, and 4 communities (with some overlap) that need and WANT attention.

I know this could upset some PC players, but DE needs to consider streamlining and tightening the content update/release process for parity on all platforms.  Discordant schedules will only breed trouble, and the lack of a dedicated test server (or external QA process) may save $$$, but it exacerbates the entire process.

Cheers Mate, what im Thinking is that Warframe on PC is strong .

Consoles are meeh. Just think the updates are  PC Exclusive for 2 weeks and when the update hits console its not exclusive anymore hahahah.

Like to enter Prime Vault  and to Leave  Prime Vault

turned system on so can download update soon as they finish and its available. and get message can not conect to DNS system update required... I swear sony is conspiring to make it take me longer to have fun