[DE]Danielle

PS4 Mask of the Revenant: Update 23.5.0 (LIVE!)

Mask of the Revenant: Update 23.5.0 is now live on PS4!! 

We hope you enjoy the update, and I'll see you guys in the Frame Fighter ring! 

1 hour ago, (PS4)ahmet2412 said:

what are you trying to say with that Picture ?

im not used to communicating with pictures... sorry mate

I’m questioning what on earth you’re going on about with that post.

3 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Sweet! Thanks guys!

3 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

looking forward to it. also really hope you guys hotfix in the fixes revenant got yesterday on pc quickly. maybe with the next prime frames update? those fixes look really good 

51 minutes ago, (PS4)Lethalbman10119 said:

looking forward to it. also really hope you guys hotfix in the fixes revenant got yesterday on pc quickly. maybe with the next prime frames update? those fixes look really good 

That's always the bummer with consoles is the lag post PC patch/fix and platform update.

I ❤️ DE, and I really appreciate the incredible time, effort, and attention they pour into Warframe—it's without parallel within this industry.

But man...if they're not talking about dedicated test servers and tighter release windows for a growing, engaged community of Tenno on (almost) 4 platforms, they seriously should.

I get the time & $$$ apprehension, especially since they have to account for their PnLs to their parent company, but if anyone could streamline the whole update/content mess, it's DE.

50 minutes ago, (PS4)TheRallykiller said:

That's always the bummer with consoles is the lag post PC patch/fix and platform update.

I ❤️ DE, and I really appreciate the incredible time, effort, and attention they pour into Warframe—it's without parallel within this industry.

But man...if they're not talking about dedicated test servers and tighter release windows for a growing, engaged community of Tenno on (almost) 4 platforms, they seriously should.

I get the time & $$$ apprehension, especially since they have to account for their PnLs to their parent company, but if anyone could streamline the whole update/content mess, it's DE.

the whole thing is pretty streamlined as it is the window is largely due to size of update and converting it from pc code to console.  they dont have huge AAA size staff so they dont have the development and conversion to console happening at same time.  I much prefer this to posibility of more destiny style pay requirements to pay for extra staff to work on both at same time.   its Deffinatly one of those if it works just fine way it is dont try fix it as your likely to just break it and piss alot of people off