kyuucr

Limbo Prime Access Winner: BLINDSPOTX

Fan Art Recap

Tenno’s Best Friend Contest Winners

Tenno’s Best Friend Contest Honorable Mentions

See you next week!

20 minutes ago, LightningsVengance said:

b1a27d882bd3b194b431189e7a6bd8c97ccce50f
YEAH @Almighty_Jado! NIDUS STACKING NICE DUDE, YOUR ART MADE IT ON PRIME TIME AND I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!

Oh thank you very much! Equal credit is due to @rabbitsandroses who came up with the Gafralyst’s rough sketch! He’s also done some neat artwork!

• Satisfied 1

1 minute ago, Almighty_Jado said:

Oh thank you very much! Equal credit is due to @rabbitsandroses who came up with the Gafralyst’s rough sketch! He’s also done some neat artwork!

Great job to the both of you! This requires a celebration! *dumps green slime on both of you*

25 minutes ago, LightningsVengance said:

Great job to the both of you! This requires a celebration! *dumps green slime on both of you*

thank you! I'm still super upset I didn't get credited but I've done everything I can now. I - OH GOD SLIME

1 minute ago, rabbitsandroses said:

thank you! I'm still super upset I didn't get credited but I've done everything I can now. I - OH GOD SLIME

Embrace us, for we are one. ...Did I mention it was Helminth slime...?

9 hours ago, rabbitsandroses said:

I'm so sorry! I had no idea that it was concepted elsewhere. Will add your name to the OP and amend in next Prime Time. My sincerest apologies! 

• Satisfied 2

I gotta say my fav submission was by SpanishedTomato, reminds me a bit of my former cat, so much character!

Also the text if i recall correcty, says "I am a meow now" twice down the middle and some random words because I gave up coming up with propper text :clem: