Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to get 75% off

Cangxiaoyun233

Not be able to afford it.

I consistently get 75% offs, and I just stare at them as they tick down and I can't use them. I watch, in between missions, as the number roll down, second by second, and remice all the things I could do with plat, trading simple produces small amounts of 20 plat, imagine what I could do with 3000. The thought shivers down my spine, though tempered by years of being poor, I watch sadly, as the hour switches, one hour, lost, only to repeat 23 more times before disappearing once more into the void. Each time I return from a mission, that small icon is still sitting there, white starkly contrasting the dark space, clean lines, unlike my life. I shake my head, I've already spent too much time looking at it, I load up another mission, and I once again begin the grind for plat without needing money, a few more missions, and I've only made 40p. Logging off, I head over to my bed and seek for the embrace of sleep, hopeful that I will be able to work more, lest I see the flashing icon taunting me one more time before it expires, though I know it is futile, I need to play, I need to make plat to buy my things, this is the last chance for me to enjoy the game, before the constant system requirements finally beat my computer, one that has held on with me for years. Will I buy another computer then? I doubt it, not something I am willing to do, too much investment. What will happen when I stop playing Warframe? Will I disappear onto the shell I once was? What will I lose? Warframe has been there for me since the beginning, it has taught me a new life, and I shudder to think what will happen when it is gone.

• Like 3

Step 1:

2 hours ago, Omega-Shadowblade said:

Its rumored that if you take a break from the game for about a month-ish time, the chances increase, but I've never been very sure of the validity of that.

After your month break

Step 2: Make a public tweet, maybe tagging DE team members that you've been on break and are considering logging back in again and if there's anything you have to look forward to

The combined pressure to make sure you can't resist violating your wallet yet again will no doubt results in a 75% off coupon on your first login.

2 hours ago, Cangxiaoyun233 said:

I have been play for 33 days and I never get a 75% off, not even 50%, only two 25%. Anyway to increase the chance to get 75%????/ run out of pla

I've been playing the game since early closed beta and have never gotten one.

I have the suspicion that the country you are living in has influence on the amount of discounts you get.

When I lives in South Africa for a while due to my job I got 75% discounts very!!! often. (2-3 times a week).

Back in germany I got 1 in the past 3.5 years

2 hours ago, Helch0rn said:

I have the suspicion that the country you are living in has influence on the amount of discounts you get.

When I lives in South Africa for a while due to my job I got 75% discounts very!!! often. (2-3 times a week).

Back in germany I got 1 in the past 3.5 years

VPN here we come! 😄 

On a serious note, I get a 75% discount every week, was even mildly irritated that this week I got 50%, should be grateful then.

Edited by Ver1dian

6 minutes ago, Ver1dian said:

VPN here we come! 😄 

On a serious note, I get a 75% discount every week, was even mildly irritated that this week I got 50%, should be grateful then.

if netflix can detect my vpn and block me trom accessing their american content, then DE can probably too.

and I don't think they will react too kindly if someone tries to "cheat" their system