The Setup | 2018 (OOC/RECRUITING/Q&A)

Agent_Maine

Name: Zeur

Alias(es): The Nightmare Child

Species: Tenno

Apparent Age: 17

Mental Age: 21

Biological Age: Unknown

Personality: Zeur has two sides to her personality with the first part being how she is most of the time.  The first part of her personality is that she's somewhat shy but has a fascination in cataloguing creatures, chemicals, ore, etc..  The other half is incredibly chaotic which makes those who fight alongside her think she's the reincarnation of death and insanity which is why her alias is The Nightmare Child.  Unfortunately this side only appears during combat, when she's in danger, or if she gets drunk which makes it difficult for Zeur to feel relatively normal.

Appearance: Her height is 5'7" and she has pure purple hair that goes down to her shoulders with heterochromic eyes making her left eye a sapphire blue while her right eye is a ruby red.  For her accessories she has the dual oculus that is connected to her venith earpieces.  As for clothing she wears average clothing with their colors being mainly red and blue.

Brief History: Upon being awoken in a research facility on Uranus Zeur was tortured by the grineer scientists and was put to work on the various biological and chemical projects that Tyl Regor.  It was difficult to tell whether Tyl Regor keeping Zeur alive was good or not but she figured he merely wanted to see the usefulness of tenno without their warframes but avoiding dissection should be good in the long run.  Atleast that is what she assumed.  The scientists had tortured her everyday in-between research sessions which is what made her chaos half slowly manifest over the time of her imprisonment.  Eventually she found an equinox warframe that Tyl Regor was studying to attempt to succeed where Vor had failed.  During the time that she was in her cell between her research time she would train her body to be able handle weapons without a warframe.  During the 5 months of being imprisoned at that research facility she managed to get strong enough to break free, after learning enough to create several vials of poison of course, afterrwards she killed nearly every grineer there, grabbed the equinox frame that Tyl Regor was keeping for research purposes, and stole a transport to fly far from Uranus.  Zeur then trained with a group of tenno to use various melee weapons but favored the scythe before searching for an adventure that would give her the opportunity to study new creatures and materials.

Equipment: Rakta cernos with lightning, fire, and ice arrows

Akvasto with one modded with fire damage and the other ice

a Hate scythe.  ((if possible i was hoping the modification for her scythe to become a sort of sniper scythe with three ammo types being fire, ice, and lightning.  For understandable reference i am talking about ruby rose's crescent rose from the show called RWBY minus the morphing capability.))

Velocitus and Prisma Veritux for archwing weapons

Archwing: Itzal

Warframe: Equinox with the clisthert alt. helmet.

Skills and Abilities: She uses all of her warframe's abilities when her 'chaos' side, as i'm calling her war half, remembers to.  She also has incredible speed when it comes to her chaos half.

((when i say ice i mean cold, fire heat, and lightning electricity, it's just that i prefer the actual elemental damage types.))

Edited by (XB1)WaterJewel94694
enhancement of application

The title still says so, should be safe to guess that it's still recruiting.

While waiting for a review and response, how about taking some time to go over your OC's sheet for a bit? Zeur was "put to work" on projects. Was she like, enslaved or something instead of the more likely outcome of being dissected for research or destroyed? She "grabbed an equinox frame" too, so was she imprisoned as an Operator? Why was there an Equinox Warframe in possession at the research facility? Not asking for 'Brief History' to be really in-depth, but bits that are a little more difficult to believe could be better explained.

For biological ages, Tenno certainly wouldn't be that young. We don't know a whole lot about the exact Warframe timeline, so you can simply list Zeur's as 'Unknown' like some of the other RPers here if you can't decide how old she actually is.

I'm guessing the 'sniper' scythe is supposed to be some kind of reference. Not sure what to think about it myself, but it's up to Maine to decide what they'll allow in heir RP.

That's just some small concerns I have. Looking forward to having more people join us in this RP 😃 

3 hours ago, Arunafeltz said:

I'm guessing the 'sniper' scythe is supposed to be some kind of reference. Not sure what to think about it myself, but it's up to Maine to decide what they'll allow in heir RP.

It's a reference to something I have wanted in warframe (or any other game I play) for quite some time:

The basic idea is that the user utilizes the recoil from the gun part to empower the scythe part, and uses the scythe part to stabilize the gun part.

Whether or not Maine will accept it is up in the air. My gut instinct says no, though.

Edited by -AoN-CanoLathra-

On 2018-11-20 at 2:49 AM, (XB1)WaterJewel94694 said:

Name: Zeur

Alias(es): The Nightmare Child

Species: Tenno

Apparent Age: 17

Mental Age: 21

Personality: Zeur has two sides to her personality with the first part being how she is most of the time.  The first part of her personality is that she's somewhat shy but has a fascination in cataloguing creatures, chemicals, ore, etc..  The other half is incredibly chaotic which makes those who fight alongside her think she's the reincarnation of death and insanity which is why her alias is The Nightmare Child.  Unfortunately this side only appears during combat, when she's in danger, or if she gets drunk which makes it difficult for Zeur to feel relatively normal.

Appearance: Her height is 5'7" and she has pure purple hair that goes down to her shoulders with heterochromic eyes making her left eye a sapphire blue while her right eye is a ruby red.  For her accessories she has the dual oculus that is connected to her venith earpieces.  As for clothing she wears average clothing with their colors being mainly red and blue.

Brief History: Upon being awoken in a research facility on Uranus Zeur was tortured by the grineer scientists and was put to work on the various biological and chemical projects that Tyl Regor.  It was difficult to tell whether Tyl Regor keeping Zeur alive was good or not but she figured he merely wanted to see the usefulness of tenno without their warframes but avoiding dissection should be good in the long run.  Atleast that is what she assumed.  The scientists had tortured her everyday in-between research sessions which is what made her chaos half slowly manifest over the time of her imprisonment.  Eventually she found an equinox warframe that Tyl Regor was studying to attempt to succeed where Vor had failed.  During the time that she was in her cell between her research time she would train her body to be able handle weapons without a warframe.  During the 5 months of being imprisoned at that research facility she managed to get strong enough to break free, after learning enough to create several vials of poison of course, afterrwards she killed nearly every grineer there, grabbed the equinox frame that Tyl Regor was keeping for research purposes, and stole a transport to fly far from Uranus.  Zeur then trained with a group of tenno to use various melee weapons but favored the scythe before searching for an adventure that would give her the opportunity to study new creatures and materials.

Equipment: Rakta cernos with lightning, fire, and ice arrows

Akvasto with one modded with fire damage and the other ice

a Hate scythe.  ((if possible i was hoping the modification for her scythe to become a sort of sniper scythe with three ammo types being fire, ice, and lightning.  For understandable reference i am talking about ruby rose's crescent rose from the show called RWBY minus the morphing capability.))

Velocitus and Prisma Veritux for archwing weapons

Archwing: Itzal

Warframe: Equinox with the clisthert alt. helmet.

Skills and Abilities: She uses all of her warframe's abilities when her 'chaos' side, as i'm calling her war half, remembers to.  She also has incredible speed when it comes to her chaos half.

((when i say ice i mean cold, fire heat, and lightning electricity, it's just that i prefer the actual elemental damage types.))

Okay this is a very interesting OC, let's take a look here:

- Zeur's personality seems to be without contradictions and a "split-personality" like that can make things interesting. No problems there.

- The updated backstory about Zeur is certainly an improvement, the only thing I still have to ask is why Tyl Regor would "put Zeur to work on various biological and chemical projects". What benefit does that have for Tyl, don't the Grineer have clones for the very purpose of making them do tasks such as that? Why would they make a valuable prisoner do it instead? If Tyl wanted to see the "usefulness of Tenno without their Warframes", then why wouldn't he make Zeur do something they are actually known for - for example fighting/killing under Grineer control with an Ascaris? An explanation would be nice. Besides that though, I can't really see any other problems.

- Originally I was going to decline the usage of your "Sniper-Hate" since it at first looked and sounded exactly like Ruby's scythe from, well, RWBY. But since you've clarified that it shall "still mostly look like hate, maintains a scythe shape the whole time rather than switching between compact and scythe forms and less of a punch to make it more balanced rather than overpowered", I think I can be lenient and allow it. However, the one thing I won't allow is the fire/ice/lightning three ammo choices. Pick one, that's it.

Those are the most notable points I have about your OC.

1 hour ago, Agent_Maine said:

- The updated backstory about Zeur is certainly an improvement, the only thing I still have to ask is why Tyl Regor would "put Zeur to work on various biological and chemical projects". What benefit does that have for Tyl, don't the Grineer have clones for the very purpose of making them do tasks such as that? Why would they make a valuable prisoner do it instead? If Tyl wanted to see the "usefulness of Tenno without their Warframes", then why wouldn't he make Zeur do something they are actually known for - for example fighting/killing under Grineer control with an Ascaris? An explanation would be nice. Besides that though, I can't really see any other problems.

- Originally I was going to decline the usage of your "Sniper-Hate" since it at first looked and sounded exactly like Ruby's scythe from, well, RWBY. But since you've clarified that it shall "still mostly look like hate, maintains a scythe shape the whole time rather than switching between compact and scythe forms and less of a punch to make it more balanced rather than overpowered", I think I can be lenient and allow it. However, the one thing I won't allow is the fire/ice/lightning three ammo choices. Pick one, that's it.

- The reason for Tyl not using the ascaris was because of Vor's failure with Zeur awakening after a great deal of the actual story in warframe.  The reason behind not making Zeur fight was because with Tyl's intelligence he would know that he should never give a tenno weapons.  Lastly it would prove more useful than using Zeur as bait seeing as the tenno would tear through his facility and it would seem better than what Vor tried to do.

- Thank you i really like crescent rose and i wanted to see if it would be accepted as for the ammo i'll choose lightning for hate but i'm not sure if you just meant the scythe.

3 minutes ago, (XB1)WaterJewel94694 said:

- The reason for Tyl not using the ascaris was because of Vor's failure with Zeur awakening after a great deal of the actual story in warframe.  The reason behind not making Zeur fight was because with Tyl's intelligence he would know that he should never give a tenno weapons.  Lastly it would prove more useful than using Zeur as bait seeing as the tenno would tear through his facility and it would seem better than what Vor tried to do.

- Thank you i really like crescent rose and i wanted to see if it would be accepted as for the ammo i'll choose lightning for hate but i'm not sure if you just meant the scythe.

- Fair enough.

- I'm allowing your "Sniper-Hate" to be included, as long as it is kept very balanced and not super powerful. The ammo is for the sniper part of the weapon, and lightning/electricity seems fine.

I love roleplay, and I love tenno! So I thought I might give this a shot! Let me know how I do!!

Revelation

Name: Eras Volune

Alias (es): Bilge, E

Species: Zariman Tenno

Apparent Age: 19

Mental Age: 30

Révélation

Personality: Eras tends to be most friendly around other Tenno. The largest extent of his conversations with others tends to be related to missions, or very surface-level topics. He doesn’t like going deeper topics unless he trusts the people he’s around. He’s surprisingly skilled at communicating with others when he wants to be! Beyond that, Eras is pretty quiet and quite the team player. Eras views Grineer and Corpus who have defected with great suspicion.

Révélation

Appearance: Eras was one of the older children aboard the Zariman, and thus around the age of 19 during his exposure to the Void. It’s clear throughout the time he has emerged from the Dream that he grew out his hair. Long, flowing brown locks adorn a sharp face. Eras is 5’8”, appearing more lankier than the rest of his Tenno kin. Since his emergence, Eras has adopted a utilitarian pressurized suit from the Solaris Vent Kids. He has eagerly abandoned his old Zariman uniform in lieu of this durable, flexible status symbol.   

Revelation

Brief History: Previous to the events of the Zariman, Eras’s family was among the lower rung of the Orokin Empire’s social hierarchy.  His parents were wetworkers, some of the many cogs that built the ever-expanding solar railways and gleaming towers. They were engineers of Venus birth, and likely ancestors of the Solaris people that inhabit the Vallis today. He and his family elected among a special ‘lottery’ for the participation in the Tau colony. Surviving the 10-0 incident, he became a highly proficient infiltrator for the Tenno. When his Ivara warfame was reawakened, they assisted away teams through the theft of important resources and technologies while they occupied the primary forces of the enemy.

When Eras emerged from the Dream, however, memories of the 10-0 and the state of the Orokin Empire made him abandon his membership to the Tenno. He explore the solar system under several aliases, witnessing the state of the galaxy for himself. After several daring heists and raids against the Grineer and Corpus, Eras felt he had enough confidence and faith in the Lotus to rejoin the Tenno once more. The Reaping Olympians was his first stop to continuing the fight.

Révélation

Equipment: Among his travels, Eras worked enough favors for the Quills of Cetus to earn himself a Void Amplifier. Calling it ‘Sweety’, this long-range Raplak amp is capable of inflicting serious damage from a finite reserve of void energy (charged during transference with his warframe) He always carries a Lato pistol inside of his right boot, just for assurance. His dual ocular glasses contains a UI, optimizing mission-related info as well as a radar. Home-made smoke bombs, ciphers, and his favorite k-drive unit are also included.

Eras would go nowhere without his Ivara warframe. Ivara always has a variety of arrows on stock, fireable through both his Artemis bow and the Daikyu longbow he keeps on hand. Sleeping darts, dashwires, cloaks, and noise arrows! On special occasions, he has arrows that can nullify shielding (only on special targets, such as rogue tennos) Eras also equips ivara with a standard set of Spira, and a nikana blade containing the symbols of a Dax.  

Révélation

Skills and Abilities: Eras’s primary operation within the Tenno has always been infiltration. Succeeding in heists, assassinations, and rescue operations. He has always been known for his quick escapes. His nickname, Bilge, refers to the amount of ‘dirty’ jobs he takes under Vox Solaris, the Quills, and especially the Tenno. He carries much of his technological expertise from his previous life, which he uses for hacking code and exploiting weaknesses in enemy tech.

Eras is capable of wielding blades of several varieties, bows, sniper rifles, shuriken, as well as high-yield explosives. He knows (somewhat) how to pilot various Grineer and Corpus crafts, as well as grind terminal on K-drive units. When his blades fail, he has also trained in martial arts.

Edited by Lantel

So I may need to hold off from posting for a bit. As you can see by the name change, I kinda of have a lot going on right now! I am planning to come back to the thread when things have calmed down however, so if you would be so kind, please keep my character in reserve for now.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

A FRAKKIN' MODERATOR/ADMIN/GOLDEN/DARK AGE POSTER/GIANT RAT WHO MADE ALL OF DA RULES LETS SEE WHAT KIND OF TROUBLE WE CAN GET OURSELVES INTO IS HERE
NOW I HAVE TO STEP UP MY POSTING GAME

DAMN YOU, SILVERBONES!
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU

Spoiler

(I apologize for the rampant actions of my friend Ghost)

3 hours ago, [DE]Bear said:

So I may need to hold off from posting for a bit. As you can see by the name change, I kinda of have a lot going on right now! I am planning to come back to the thread when things have calmed down however, so if you would be so kind, please keep my character in reserve for now.

Understandable, your character will be kept in reserve for now. So did you become a member of Digital Extremes or something, lmao?

On 2018-11-24 at 4:36 PM, Lantel said:

I love roleplay, and I love tenno! So I thought I might give this a shot! Let me know how I do!!

Hide contents

Name: Eras Volune

Alias (es): Bilge, E

Species: Zariman Tenno

Apparent Age: 19

Mental Age: 30

Reveal hidden contents

Personality: Eras tends to be most friendly around other Tenno. The largest extent of his conversations with others tends to be related to missions, or very surface-level topics. He doesn’t like going deeper topics unless he trusts the people he’s around. He’s surprisingly skilled at communicating with others when he wants to be! Beyond that, Eras is pretty quiet and quite the team player. Eras views Grineer and Corpus who have defected with great suspicion.

Reveal hidden contents

Appearance: Eras was one of the older children aboard the Zariman, and thus around the age of 19 during his exposure to the Void. It’s clear throughout the time he has emerged from the Dream that he grew out his hair. Long, flowing brown locks adorn a sharp face. Eras is 5’8”, appearing more lankier than the rest of his Tenno kin. Since his emergence, Eras has adopted a utilitarian pressurized suit from the Solaris Vent Kids. He has eagerly abandoned his old Zariman uniform in lieu of this durable, flexible status symbol.   

Reveal hidden contents

Brief History: Previous to the events of the Zariman, Eras’s family was among the lower rung of the Orokin Empire’s social hierarchy.  His parents were wetworkers, some of the many cogs that built the ever-expanding solar railways and gleaming towers. They were engineers of Venus birth, and likely ancestors of the Solaris people that inhabit the Vallis today. He and his family elected among a special ‘lottery’ for the participation in the Tau colony. Surviving the 10-0 incident, he became a highly proficient infiltrator for the Tenno. When his Ivara warfame was reawakened, they assisted away teams through the theft of important resources and technologies while they occupied the primary forces of the enemy.

When Eras emerged from the Dream, however, memories of the 10-0 and the state of the Orokin Empire made him abandon his membership to the Tenno. He explore the solar system under several aliases, witnessing the state of the galaxy for himself. After several daring heists and raids against the Grineer and Corpus, Eras felt he had enough confidence and faith in the Lotus to rejoin the Tenno once more. The Reaping Olympians was his first stop to continuing the fight.

Reveal hidden contents

Equipment: Among his travels, Eras worked enough favors for the Quills of Cetus to earn himself a Void Amplifier. Calling it ‘Sweety’, this long-range Raplak amp is capable of inflicting serious damage from a finite reserve of void energy (charged during transference with his warframe) He always carries a Lato pistol inside of his right boot, just for assurance. His dual ocular glasses contains a UI, optimizing mission-related info as well as a radar. Home-made smoke bombs, ciphers, and his favorite k-drive unit are also included.

Eras would go nowhere without his Ivara warframe. Ivara always has a variety of arrows on stock, fireable through both his Artemis bow and the Daikyu longbow he keeps on hand. Sleeping darts, dashwires, cloaks, and noise arrows! On special occasions, he has arrows that can nullify shielding (only on special targets, such as rogue tennos) Eras also equips ivara with a standard set of Spira, and a nikana blade containing the symbols of a Dax.  

Reveal hidden contents

Skills and Abilities: Eras’s primary operation within the Tenno has always been infiltration. Succeeding in heists, assassinations, and rescue operations. He has always been known for his quick escapes. His nickname, Bilge, refers to the amount of ‘dirty’ jobs he takes under Vox Solaris, the Quills, and especially the Tenno. He carries much of his technological expertise from his previous life, which he uses for hacking code and exploiting weaknesses in enemy tech.

Eras is capable of wielding blades of several varieties, bows, sniper rifles, shuriken, as well as high-yield explosives. He knows (somewhat) how to pilot various Grineer and Corpus crafts, as well as grind terminal on K-drive units. When his blades fail, he has also trained in martial arts.

Okay, your OC seems pretty decent (excluding the formatting lol). I don't really have any major problems with it, so feel free to post in the IC. 'Eras Volune' is accepted!

Hello again. After days of thinking (and being distracted with the Fortuna update) and planning, I'm finally done with my character sheet. Feel free to give me any feedback.

Name: Cephalon Lupus

Alias(es): “Lupus” “Cephalon on sticks” (He’s not a fan of that name).

Species: Cephalon

Apparent Age: (He doesn’t know why his appearance would matter when it comes to his age)

Mental Age: 30 (That is what he claims to be mentally)

Biological Age: 5 years since activation

Personality:

When Lupus isn’t assisting anyone, he can be pretty calm and kind to those who treat him well. Those who don’t treat him well, he will be a bit more cautions toward said individuals as he see those kind of people “unpredictable”. He’s not one to use weapons, unless it’s for self defence, specially since his main way to walk around outside of a computer is a moa body and those are known to be fragile or so he has heard from the tales of tenno defeating armies of moa’s with ease. He sometimes gets curious at things he don’t know about and if possible, try to ask what the thing is, but he only does it if appropriate as he wouldn’t want to make anyone angry by being annoying or at least he tries to not be annoying. He also prefer to be with people he trust as he finds it a bit lonely if he’s alone for a long period of time. Sometime when he’s bored, he might pull a short joke or two, mostly moa based puns

Appearance:

Data form:

Mr3o9lnUevRUWZnkQaRieH6-xKW39f_F99q-DaKixW2J73UleCfcGoR74-UFRZAmatV0jG6UiX80W8dp0garUfpoPrNK_t6FCWYPASCmXKtffbgOt1Few4JuqA3hNlE2u8Jpq_Xn
((Made by me. Space background is not there in-universe. It’s more of an aesthetic addition to make it less flat))
Physical Body: When he’s not in any kind of computer, he travel around in a standard (green variant) moa body, but instead of the standard colours, the moa body sports a light gray main color with an orange stripe along the length of each legs, similar to the pattern found on a shockwave moa. The “eyes” on the head piece glows orange/yellow and like the people found in Fortuna, they blink whenever the cephalon speaks. He can move the head freely as well as he can move the moa legs. The battery pack that every moa has is still on said body and not altered when it comes to colours

Brief History:

In the beginning, Cephalon Lupus used to be in charge of keeping track of a rich corpus crewman’s own wealth and this lasted for about a year until a certain void praiser started to advertise his debt bond people. This greedy crewman saw the potential of owning one of these people as a mean of saving on maintenance cost, so the first thing this person did was to sell the cephalon for one of the debt bound people. The cephalon would get transported to Orb valis’ spaceport for further use of the corpus, either through being sold to someone else or being used within spaceport. 

However, when the transport ship approached the outer rim of Venus, the tenno infiltrated the ship to sabotage the ships reactor because of the valuable content stored inside of said ship. Most of the supplies in the ship got destroyed, with the exception of the container with the cephalon in it as said container plumed toward Orb valis and landed somewhat softly on the snow. It took a couple of days before one of the Solaris United rebels found the container with the cephalon. The cephalon got transfer over to one of the many mass produced moa unit that was found during one of the scavenger hunts. At this point in time, Lupus helped around by keeping track of various things that helped the Solaris united.

When the Tenno started to appear in Fortuna, one of the members of the Reaping Olympian offered the cephalon in the moa body to come along to help them in a future mission that might require someone as him. While the Cephalon had been comfortable being with the people of Fortuna, he did wonder what it was like to be with Tenno as he had only heard about the tenno from tales. Several hours later, he took a transport ship to the dojo where he would embark on a new chapter of his digital life

Equipment:

The moa body is equipped with a shield that is balanced in terms of amount and recharge time/delay. The armor built into the body is above normal, but it won’t last as long as the shield would, only acting as his last line of defense. Lastly, the moa body has inbuilt ability to create a shockwave similar to a shockwave moa, but because of the size different compared to said moa model, the shockwave radius is reduced to 75% of the normal size. The body have another module and that is the ability to hack both consoles and other robotic entities to turn them to his side. On top of the moa body, there is a Cestra that works like a normal variant, with the exception that it can switch into a plasma ball attack that electrify enemies around the plasma ball

Skills and Abilities:

Since the cephalon spend a year with the corpus, he knows a great deal about how the corpus behave and their language + the skill to translate from corpus to anything else. He is good at keeping track of stocks if provided a list (in other word, fast counter). Beside of the skills he was programed with, he also learn a thing or two about hacking from the people of Solaris United. He also has the unique ability to transfer his cephalon self to other machinery without any assistant by “jumping” through energy ports as a quick electric spark (something he discovered by accident one day).

Edited by WolfmanX9
Minor grammar fix

19 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Hello again. After days of thinking (and being distracted with the Fortuna update) and planning, I'm finally done with my character sheet. Feel free to give me any feedback.

Name: Cephalon Lupus

Alias(es): “Lupus” “Cephalon on sticks” (He’s not a fan of that name).

Species: Cephalon

Apparent Age: (He doesn’t know why his appearance would matter when it comes to his age)

Mental Age: 30 (That is what he claims to be mentally)

Biological Age: 5 years since activation

Personality:

Reveal hidden contents

When Lupus isn’t assisting anyone, he can be pretty calm and kind to those who treat him well. Those who don’t treat him well, he will be a bit more cautions toward said individuals as he see those kind of people “unpredictable”. He’s not one to use weapons, unless it’s for self defence, specially since his main way to walk around outside of a computer is a moa body and those are known to be fragile or so he has heard from the tales of tenno defeating armies of moa’s with ease. He sometimes gets curious at things he don’t know about and if possible, try to ask what the thing is, but he only does it if appropriate as he wouldn’t want to make anyone angry by being annoying or at least he tries to not be annoying. He also prefer to be with people he trust as he finds it a bit lonely if he’s alone for a long period of time. Sometime when he’s bored, he might pull a short joke or two, mostly moa based puns

Appearance:

Reveal hidden contents

Data form:

Mr3o9lnUevRUWZnkQaRieH6-xKW39f_F99q-DaKixW2J73UleCfcGoR74-UFRZAmatV0jG6UiX80W8dp0garUfpoPrNK_t6FCWYPASCmXKtffbgOt1Few4JuqA3hNlE2u8Jpq_Xn
((Made by me. Space background is not there in-universe. It’s more of a aesthetic addition to make it less flat))
Physical Body: When he’s not in any kind of computer, he travel around in a standard (green variant) moa body, but instead of the standard colours, the moa body sports a light gray main color with an orange stripe along the length of each legs, similar to the pattern found on a shockwave moa. The “eyes” on the head piece glows orange/yellow and like the people found in Fortuna, they blink whenever the cephalon speaks. He can move the head freely as well as he can move the moa legs. The battery pack that every moa has is still on said body and not altered when it comes to colours

Brief History:

Reveal hidden contents

In the beginning, Cephalon Lupus used to be in charge of keeping track of a rich corpus crewman’s own wealth and this lasted for about a year until a certain void praiser started to advertise his debt bond people. This greedy crewman saw the potential of owning one of these people as a mean of saving on maintenance cost, so the first thing this person did was to sell the cephalon for one of the debt bound people. The cephalon would get transported to Orb valis’ spaceport for further use of the corpus, either through being sold to someone else or being used within spaceport. 

However, when the transport ship approached the outer rim of Venus, the tenno infiltrated the ship to sabotage the ships reactor because of the valuable content stored inside of said ship. Most of the supplies in the ship got destroyed, with the exception of the container with the cephalon in it as said container plumed toward Orb valis and landed somewhat softly on the snow. It took a couple of days before one of the Solaris United rebels found the container with the cephalon. The cephalon got transfer over to one of the many mass produced moa unit that was found during one of the scavenger hunts. At this point in time, Lupus helped around by keeping track of various things that helped the Solaris united.

When the Tenno started to appear in Fortuna, one of the members of the Reaping Olympian offered the cephalon in the moa body to come along to help them in a future mission that might require someone as him. While the Cephalon had been comfortable being with the people of Fortuna, he did wonder what it was like to be with Tenno as he had only heard about the tenno from tales. Several hours later, he took a transport ship to the dojo where he would embark on a new chapter of his digital life

Equipment:

Reveal hidden contents

The moa body is equipped with a shield that is balanced in terms of amount and recharge time/delay. The armor built into the body is above normal, but it won’t last as long as the shield would, only acting as his last line of defense. Lastly, the moa body has inbuilt ability to create a shockwave similar to a shockwave moa, but because of the size different compared to said moa model, the shockwave radius is reduced to 75% of the normal size. The body have another module and that is the ability to hack both consoles and other robotic entities to turn them to his side. On top of the moa body, there is a Cestra that works like a normal variant, with the exception that it can switch into a plasma ball attack that electrify enemies around the plasma ball

Skills and Abilities:

Reveal hidden contents

Since the cephalon spend a year with the corpus, he knows a great deal about how the corpus behave and their language + the skill to translate from corpus to anything else. He is good at keeping track of stocks if provided a list (in other word, fast counter). Beside of the skills he was programed with, he also learn a thing or two about hacking from the people of Solaris United. He also has the unique ability to transfer his cephalon self to other machinery without any assistant by “jumping” through energy ports as a quick electric spark (something he discovered by accident one day).

Nice to see you back again Wolfman. While Lupus is a very unusual OC, I would be lying if I said that I have found anything wrong with him. Cephalon Lupus is accepted, feel free to post in the IC!

On 2018-11-28 at 12:39 PM, Agent_Maine said:

Nice to see you back again Wolfman. While Lupus is a very unusual OC, I would be lying if I said that I have found anything wrong with him. Cephalon Lupus is accepted, feel free to post in the IC!

Thanks, got to be honest, I was a bit nervous to see the review, but I'm glad my work payed off.