Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question About Ascension

-RS-Covenant

I started decorating friends Dojo when I was around MR 20, well I caught the decor bug and didnt like him moving my stuff around so I made my own dojo.  "We" are now at 20 members, averaging 1-2 new players per day.  Ive opened up recruiting completely, and they are even rewarded with mods when a friend joins.  We are Rank 4 Shadow clan, my question is does Clan tier have anything to do with rank?  Do I need to upgrade to Storm Clan now that major construction/ research is finished?  5 players had to participate in Ascension ceremony, but does everyone get Endo or just those 5? I have seen rank 8-9 clans with less research completed, how is that possible to achieve that rank without 100% research?  Some others have told me clan affinity is bugged, should I submit support ticket for clan affinity review?  Can DE even do anything about that?

Once ascension ceremony begins and initializing players claim their Endo all other players have 72 hours to interact with the Altar to claim the same Endo reward, so if you're in a relatively large clan it's better to notify members be it via MotD or other means as there isn't a notification for this in game unless they approach the Altar themselves.

Clan affinity is rewarded for clan research in each of the five labs, the dojo colors finished, clan event trophies, as well as the first time you build many of the rooms available(observatory, the labs, etc).  Clan tier does not figure into clan affinity.  My clan is currently ranked 10, and we only have a few colors left to research.   Additionally, since there is some variance in affinity values, it's likely the clans you mentioned started with the higher affinity items first.

We are already at max capacity I had to upgrade the Tier to Storm.  This mean we gotta contribute 3X more resources for the pigments and Hema.  Im hopping with 100 people on board this wont be to much of an issue.  Im done farming resources for this dojo.  They can either contribute on there own, or we wont have Hema blueprint.  We have enough affinity to obtain rank 7, we are currently collecting the 35,000 Endo for rank 5 Ascension.