Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Magus Elevate OP

nellone

Magus Elevate (I just sold mine yesterday because I never used or needed it for months... for 400plat lulz) involves a tradeoff in operator beefiness. There is no pizza that can add armor or health onto your operator like vigor and husk, but as others point out, there are pizzas that can heal your warframe -and- your operator completely, and with a 100% chance, at the tap of a key.

Magus Elevate is not OP, in fact it wouldn't be OP if it were 100% chance to heal either. As far as health pizzas go, maybe used ~75-100 of them since 2015. There are probably pizzas at the bottom of my stack that have been in there 3 years. Now that's some stale pizza.

That's why i love the forum 😂😂😂😂

Kiddo, your undying technique is useless against high level mobs, but yeah, stay spamming 5 while you can't do anything. Quick thinking? This still exists? You are far from knowing the immortality technique, but I'm glad to see You enjoying this garbage.

12 minutes ago, miomima said:

realy depends on frame, if ou have a lot of armor (chroma for example) then one proc gona effectively give much and much more than 200 hp. So calm down

How you reach high level mobs alone using chroma? Please tell me. 

Ah, and chroma don't loose any health practically, one life pizza its the maximum you will need (if you love to take free dmg).

4 минуты назад, Peter сказал:

How you reach high level mobs alone using chroma? Please tell me. 

Ah, and chroma don't loose any health practically, one life pizza its the maximum you will need (if you love to take free dmg).

yet everyone uses zenurik and not energy pads %)  please...

5 minutes ago, miomima said:

yet everyone uses zenurik and not energy pads %)  please...

Where i said zenurik or enegy pads?

And chroma can stack more than 3k armor, i can stay on gantulyst light while I'm taking 1 dmg. 

Edited by Peter

2 минуты назад, Peter сказал:

Where i said zenurik or enegy pads?

And chroma can stack more than 3k armor, i can stay on gantulyst light while I'm taking 1 dmg. 

Magus Elevate and health prety same ehh? And bravo, you are so good on chroma, big skill much wow.

9 минут назад, Peter сказал:

It seems that someone is without argument hehe, you want more salt 🙄?

Enter simulacrum, spawn highest level enemies you can and just run around them with and without megus elevate, or you can place health pads ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ doesn`t realy matter

2 minutes ago, miomima said:

Enter simulacrum, spawn highest level enemies you can and just run around them with and without megus elevate, or you can place health pads ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ doesn`t realy matter

Chroma don't know what is glass cannon.

Chroma is the cannon and enemies the glass.

🤔...

Most of the people speak about abilities comparing them with consumables.... this is a nosense.
If you spend resources and money to survive, it's normal to have a good boost.... but with the arcane, we are talking about a skill, and it doesn't even need mana.
I started the topic focusing my attention to Magus Elevate, but @miomima has centered the problem in my opinion.
Arcanes could be even more powerful, the problem probably is the fact we can use the tenno and become invulnerable, as many times we want, with no consequences, no mana consumption, unlimited lives, no limits of any kind.... it's like playing a game with cheats.