Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bugged Timers.

Firetempest

I'm both relieved and disappointed to know I'm not the only one with this issue. I even took pictures. My plat discount should have ended last night, but every time I look at it, it says 2 minutes left, but of course, the website knows better.

Edited by DRiVer888

At first, I thought my issues were limited to Baro just not showing up. Checked my foundry and my Forma and Orokin catalyst reset about 3hr ago. This is really weird. EDIT: Oddly enough, only the Forma and Catalyst seem to have reset.

Edited by darkeshrine

Now everything is working. Idk why. I went to Cetus, it was night, then to the plains from Cetus, now it's day, then back to Cetus from the gate now everything is working even the foundry sped up to were it should be. A REALLY bizarre bug going on here.

Edited by Genesis1st

1 minute ago, Genesis1st said:

Now everything is working. Idk why. I went to Cetus then to the plains from Cetus then back to Cetus from the gate now everything is working even the foundry sped up to were it should be. A REALLY bizarre bug going on here.

WHen you said that, I was in the relay. Came back to see the same for me. Hope it stays fixed.

Not positive about the situation (I didn't note the time remaining) when I quit for the night (little after 8:00 PM ET), but it looked like none of the 6 or 7 things I was fabricating moved at all in the following 11 hours.  I exited the foundry; went back in; and found that things looked like they should've.  Left; went back in; and the timers went straight back to being FUBAR.  Weird.