The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

syndicate suits

(XBOX)FeaROptic6841

hello DE, i thought a while back about syndicate suits, lets say red veil for instance if your new to a syndicate and the war within is done when you join you should get a red veil suit along with the sigil and as you rank up you can purchase new suits with standing to repesent your rank i loved this idea and i hope to see it soon! quick mention, this game was the first game ive had and played on my xbox 1 and i still absolutley love the game, keep up the outstanding work on the game.

1 minute ago, (XB1)HaydynD 06 said:

hello DE, i thought a while back about syndicate suits, lets say red veil for instance if your new to a syndicate and the war within is done when you join you should get a red veil suit along with the sigil and as you rank up you can purchase new suits with standing to repesent your rank i loved this idea and i hope to see it soon! quick mention, this game was the first game ive had and played on my xbox 1 and i still absolutley love the game, keep up the outstanding work on the game.

18 hours ago, (XB1)HaydynD 06 said:

It would at best be one suit at the highest level, just like the syandana. Why do more work than is needed?

On 2018-09-07 at 10:37 AM, Omega-Shadowblade said:

I don't see them designing an entire suit for every level of a syndicate, but I can definitely see it as a cosmetic option to buy later in the ranks

They don't have to design an outfit for every stage. Cetus just happens to have three suit options. I'd only ask that the suit blueprints be tradeable for Fashion Operator; the next Fashion Frame!

But I do support this idea! Faction suits for the Operators would be great!

14 hours ago, Spriggs said:

They don't have to design an outfit for every stage. Cetus just happens to have three suit options. I'd only ask that the suit blueprints be tradeable for Fashion Operator; the next Fashion Frame!

But I do support this idea! Faction suits for the Operators would be great!

i agree but prob only 1 suit at the highest rank e.g. red veil at exalted you can get the suit

thx for supporting this idea!

Edited by (XB1)HaydynD 06

After that prime suit that came with Zephyr Prime and seeing the syndicate allies that follow you around, I’m actually picturing some pretty crazy designed suits that obviously resemble the syndicates their from while also being like that of the Tenno. Red veil would look the most fearsome of all of them. 

Having a suit for each syndicate after maxing them out would be nice. Of course it would be cool if they can also be traded with those of opposite syndicates. But at least there would be some suits for the tennos that don’t require platinum. And that actually look cool. 

19 hours ago, (PS4)chris1pat8twins said:

After that prime suit that came with Zephyr Prime and seeing the syndicate allies that follow you around, I’m actually picturing some pretty crazy designed suits that obviously resemble the syndicates their from while also being like that of the Tenno. Red veil would look the most fearsome of all of them. 

Having a suit for each syndicate after maxing them out would be nice. Of course it would be cool if they can also be traded with those of opposite syndicates. But at least there would be some suits for the tennos that don’t require platinum. And that actually look cool. 

i had an idea for either buy and have straights away or to build but i think having it purchaced and have it would be easier for ppl but if i could implament it it prob would be tradeable

thank you for liking this idea

Putting more thought into this idea I would like a suit for the highest level. and a suit for maybe the mid-tier level of every syndicate. The mid-tier level suit being simply, the same suit that Syndicate operatives would be wearing inside of Syndicate missions.

The second suit, a brand-new new in game design built around operators for the idea of being the highest rank in this syndicate.

Operator Cosmetics would be nice at the syndicates, maybe as you say, a base suit at the second tier or so, and a much cooler one at the last rank, I'd love more Operator cosmetics.

Edit: Or even AMP Skins that could be cool, just have them a complete remodel of the amp so they can go on whatever combination you have.

Edited by TheRealShade