Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Skatepark

Dark.Chaoz.Bringer

As we all know, hoverboards are coming. This fact by itself is enough to make anyone go insane writhing with anticipation. HOWVER, I think we can push this EVEN FURTHER BEYOND! I would like to propose adding a Dojo skatepark room that is as big or BIGGER than the new obstacle course room we have. Now before we all lose our fecal matter, I STRONGLY request that DE PLEASE get hoverboards twearked AS PERFECTLY AS POSSIBLE BEFORE even considering this! I don't even care if the update has to be DElayed as per usual. Take your time and get it right please. That being said, if DE does decide to run with this idea, please go insane with the obstacles and such. As long as the mechanics are fine, I'm sure the rest would fall into place. Fellow Tenno - What say you? Yay or nay? NOW is the time for any input.

1st question: To what point? I fail to see how investing time (hence money) and effort (that could be very well spent better in other areas that need care and attention - including but not limited to the clan and dojo aspects) would lead to anything good. Not now for sure, when all other aspects of the game - from Conclave to Host migration issues - need tending to.

2nd question: There will be a skatepark bigger than anything a dojo can house. The Venus OW area. Seeing how there's nothing outside of just spending a couple of days decorating the skatepark for almost no one to bother going there, why make it there?

3rd question: Why not spend the time to create some sort of hoverboard race on Venus or maybe make another minigame for the Ludoplex instead? Just to give the clans another illusion of purpose? 😄