[DE]Connor

Dev Workshop: Nezha Revisited

Just now, Eis_Katze said:

If this is a thing for nezha, please fit it to zephyr as well.

I like the idea of making his health skill better, but I disagree on health orbs. Would you prefer Trinity to drop health orbs instead? Is there no way of doing a overly flashy health effect with your super particle engine? Please, let nekros have health orbs, no one else wants them.

You're forgetting about Equilibrium, which will give a huge buff to Nezha's energy economy... 

• Upvote 7

Nezha was the first frame I bought with plat the day it came out, and for a while it was my main. To this day, he is my favorite of all the warframes in the game.

His new kit looks really good and I'm excited to play with it, but I'd like to offer two suggestions, only one of which is really 'necessary' in terms of making his ward a more reliably suitability technique. (Though, anything is an improvement really. The old version was so uncomfortable that I ran builds without using it at all)

-Add an augment or make it work straight out of the box so that Either Divine Spears or Blazing Chakram replenish his Ward's HP. A key issue with how Nezha was before was that when his Ward was low, there was no way to recover it and you needed to get rid of it so you could recast it before something just hits you and oneshots you through it, since the ward was literally just extra HP on top of your own and didn't have any sort of shield-gating. I'm not sure how this invulnerability will work and while it's indeed an improvement, I feel it's really important for there to be some way for Nezha to restore his ward while it's active.

-Make the ward Recastable: This is honestly a really boring solution but it would bring it all home. Not as fluid as my previous suggestion but would make it so you could count on your ward to actually keep you alive instead of put you in more danger. 

No matter what, thank you for taking the time to fix up my favorite warframe, I can't wait to get his deluxe and play him again!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

The only thing i'm skeptical about is the 1st ability because i mod my Nezha to use the 1st indefinitely, but it really sounds really cool all the other changes to it.

The others abillities are looking great, as a Nezha main i'm really happy to see every change you guys are doing. The new HUD thing is awesome. Keep it up and please, give us the Deluxe ;-; i cant stand the wait anymore 😛

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

How Soon™ we can expect this to be? Since this looks amazing. No longer is he almost a literal Rhino clone with IDENTICAL tank ability.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Cool, didnt play Nezha yet but that changes might make me try the frame.

Also i hope that the nyx rework happens soon, and also releases the Deluxe skin at the same time, as the deluxe skin concept art is looking realy damn good

Amazing tweaks for the Nezha. I'm still sad that Vauban got basically nothing compared to this rework. Here is hoping Vauban will get a proper one down the road.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Sergster said:

How Soon™ we can expect this to be? Since this looks amazing. No longer is he almost a literal Rhino clone with IDENTICAL tank ability.

25 minutes ago, [DE]Connor said:

We are aiming to have this rework released next week, along with the Deluxe skin bundle.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

For people that are still complaining, I think they might be missing the point but as a fellow person that doesn't play Nezha much at all, I think these are interesting and welcome changes to make him more viable in many scenarios. I think he still falls under the status of "worse Trinity and worse Rhino" or however you wish to look at it but again, frames are supposed to be their own thing and these changes definitely give me that feel for Nezha now

• Upvote 3

Nice changes, especially to his 1 , but I think you need to do something better with his 4. It can't deal much damage and it's not very great CC. Maybe add at least burning proc for impaled enemies.

Edited by Kiboune
  • Upvote 3

26 minutes ago, [DE]Connor said:

Warding Halo now only blocks 90% of damage taken. Will still block status effects and other procs.

LMAOOO 😂😂😂 Gara's splinter storm doesn't have health and does 10 million DMG a tick so it's not even a apt comparison.

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 5

As someone who plays Nezha, I'm not too big of a fan of fire walker becoming a duration ability. Remember that this is a nerf to its augment.

Edited by CaptainNordic
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 2

little skeptical on the damage reduction, but we'll see when it drops. I really hope I can get into "higher levels" with it now. looks good though.

Does his last get ignited now though?

Edited by (PS4)ZeroTearsKris
Question

16 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

interesting but still can we get chakram to use melee mod buffs and rivens like gara and khora?

No thanks. No more statstick please.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 5

Seems good overall, maybe you could make firewalker sprint boost scale with strength or add a bullet jump buff?

Also remove the enemy cap based on strength from divine spears, why is it even there? Stomp doesn't have this problem and Rhino can buff himself for more damage, all of this with better range.

Edited by Robert_Cop_2
  • Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, Glyphicality said:

You're forgetting about Equilibrium, which will give a huge buff to Nezha's energy economy... 

But if they just change it to a single normal health orb, which I really really hope they don't, it'll reduce chakram's healing from 225 to 25...

4 minutes ago, CaptainNordic said:

As someone who plays Nezha, I'm not too big of a fan of fire walker becoming a duration ability. Remember that this is a nerf to its augment.

Not happy about that either. I'm a big fan of that augment.

Edited by AXCrusnik
  • Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 2

I like the sacrifice of the useless shields in order to increase his HP.
Also, 90% damage reduction will allow rage & hunter adrenaline addicts to use them better >:3

On a side note: please, try to make the deluxe skin as skinny as possible, it's looking like Chroma's deluxe to me. We don't have many skinny frames and Nezha is our main skinny boyo.

Many good ideas, finally. Can't wait for Nyx and Wukong.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1