[DE]Connor

Dev Workshop: Nezha Revisited

18 minutes ago, ShadowExodus said:

snip

In all honesty that just reads like you're deliberately just going 'opposite' to those who see the issues or trying to 'white knight' because DE never release a rework without any issues...

You're also wrong about the changes to health conversion, it has been changed to only lose a stack on health damage, that 3 second duration has always been there, it's almost like you don't understand what you're trying to argue over... oh wait that seems to be the case with a lot of those other replys to quotes too...

Edited by LSG501

Thats what you get for speaking too soon m8, get rekt. anyway.

Great Rework [DE]Pablo and team!
from the toggle to duration change of fire walker, the amplifying blazing chakram, the savior warding halo(now can use arc avenger, rage mod which rhino can't manage), the divine spears which spawns an additional chakram. these are nice.

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) Oh and i almost forgot his manly deluxe skin is much better compared to the vanilla, now people will forget the "nezha is a trap" joke.

Tho i have 1 concern, it's about Pyroclastic Flow, you see, when your firewalker runs out, you have no choice but to throw those stockpiled dmg for you to recast your firewalker.
as this dude and i have agreed with, can we add this function to PyroFlow?

14 hours ago, Thaylien said:

Maybe something like a manual deactivation by a hold function? Because the tap is always going to be the 'refresh duration' button, so with Pyroclastic Flow, maybe the answer is to simply shift how you activate the function it gives you.

With that said, then the un-intentional casting by ability ending then becomes more of the 'risk/reward' part. If you don't remember to refresh, then you're wasting that damage before you can activate it ^^

And another slight concern, it's about his passive, can we think of another passive for him?
Right now i'm thinking instances which powerslide is beneficial:
           *Doing a riven which requires a hobbled key
           *And The Sleds Of Sunshine :p

Edited by pabiring
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)