The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Weapons and Fashionframe

Sintag

This idea might have already been suggested, but I'd like to be able to use the non-prime look for a Prime weapon, such as, say, the Sybaris or Silva and Aegis.  We can already do the same for Warframes, so what's honestly stopping us from weapons being given that same treatment?

With regards to the PS4 community, we have the luxurious advantage and opportunity to use the PS4 excusive Obsidian skin for Silva and Aegis. 🙂

As for Sybaris, there is the Overload Tennogen skin. The detail on it is spectacular. Otherwise, its Conclave skin is great too (but it’s, y’know... lockedbehindConclave...).

1 hour ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

With regards to the PS4 community, we have the luxurious advantage and opportunity to use the PS4 excusive Obsidian skin for Silva and Aegis. 🙂

As for Sybaris, there is the Overload Tennogen skin. The detail on it is spectacular. Otherwise, its Conclave skin is great too (but it’s, y’know... lockedbehindConclave...).

One, lucky.

Two, I do own the Overload skin, but sometimes I wanna use the normal Sybaris skin without having to make the base Sybaris.

• 2 weeks later...