Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Remove spy from sorties please

Fallosssss

On 2018-09-08 at 1:50 PM, Dhrekr said:

Spy is awesome. You hate it. You are probably toxic when you play spy missions. People who don't like spy missions may avoid Sorties when there are spy missions.

It is a fun and easy game mode, any spy mission may be easily performed using any warframe and any weapons, the missions are much faster than almost any other Sortie mission, and they are 100% solo-friendly if I want to avoid toxic players.

Dude, if you like spy then go play regular spy missions. Why everybody should avoid sorties if they don't like be outsmarting stupid AI in shooter game instead of shoot them???

1 hour ago, Fallosssss said:

Dude, if you like spy then go play regular spy missions. Why everybody should avoid sorties if they don't like be outsmarting stupid AI in shooter game instead of shoot them???

Dude, this is nothing but a hissy fit about the fact that you aren't good at Spy missions and think the Devs should make special concessions to your taste and skill

Anyway, you said it. Spy missions are about outsmarting stupid AI. What does that say about you if you can't outsmart them?

I knew this post would be a controversial one. Just like you dont like spy missions some do like them. Warframe is about collecting frames and using them like a utility knife. You have frames with strength and weaknesses. Though some would agree others will not. Best thing to do is start low with a stealth frame and learn the mission types so you can learn how to defeat them. Good luck tenno. 

SPAC3AC3 

On 2018-09-08 at 6:50 AM, Dhrekr said:

Spy is awesome. You hate it. You are probably toxic when you play spy missions. People who don't like spy missions may avoid Sorties when there are spy missions.

It is a fun and easy game mode, any spy mission may be easily performed using any warframe and any weapons, the missions are much faster than almost any other Sortie mission, and they are 100% solo-friendly if I want to avoid toxic players.

Yeah, the spy mission rework is still my favorite rework DE has done imo. I just love how they break the gameplay up, love how different it is. Just wish we'd get more vaults

7 hours ago, (PS4)aiptekfanboy said:

Sadly saying git gud is not an option when you are older and your fingers are slower.

I really dislike the attitude of oh every warframe player must be a young brat?

I read your entitled response and now goml with your git gud attitude.

Hold your horses everyone.........

There was nothing git gud in my answer, but ok then

8 hours ago, (PS4)aiptekfanboy said:

Sadly saying git gud is not an option when you are older and your fingers are slower.

Nowhere in the post did OP say anything about having issues with Spy missions due to a physical limitation. If he had, I'm sure the responses wouldn't be as snarky.

Since he didn't, all he sounds like is someone whining over having to put in actual effort in a mission.

Edited by --Q--Stryker

10 hours ago, (PS4)aiptekfanboy said:

There are workarounds for that though. With Loki or Ivara you can casually stroll through them.

On 2018-09-10 at 4:21 PM, Fallosssss said:

So...lets remove survival,defense,excavation, mobile defense, free roams, interception, assassination,hijack,sabotage,rescue,exterminate because I hate them. If you like those mission then go play regular missions. Just make sortie 1 click and bam you get a reward.

Edited by -AiLuoLi-

2 hours ago, -AiLuoLi- said:

So...lets remove survival,defense,excavation, mobile defense, free roams, interception, assassination,hijack,sabotage,rescue,exterminate because I hate them. If you like those mission then go play regular missions. Just make sortie 1 click and bam you get a reward.

B-but that only leaves Defection 😞

3 hours ago, -AiLuoLi- said:

No.

All those can be done except rescue .

The problem is the puzzle time limit is set to young human age ability or reaction speed.

A solution is either add a few more seconds or add more seconds to the intruder mod.

Tl ,dr either remove rescue spy from sorties or add more seconds so an old person can do the mission 

On September 10, 2018 at 5:02 AM, Dhrekr said:

Dude, this is nothing but a hissy fit about the fact that you aren't good at Spy missions and think the Devs should make special concessions to your taste and skill

Anyway, you said it. Spy missions are about outsmarting stupid AI. What does that say about you if you can't outsmart them?

Enemy ai? Please loiki or preferably ivara.

But the puzzle time limit ._.._.._.My old fingers always run out of time and yes i have max intruder mod ._..Arrrrghhh.